26~ life isn't easy

By the way the next chapter is ready...but I will only publish it if I get the comments of all my lovely readers...AND PLEADE READ TILL THE LAST WORD..VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Aisha's POV
"What do you think had happen???! Obviously bezatee(insult)" I shouted as I replied to my mom's stupid question.

"Believe me, I hate this way of deciding who will marry who when the kids are just born!!!! Kya me Kisi aur se pyar nahi kar sakti, Kisi aur se shaadi nahi karsakti??!! (Can't I love someone else, can't i marry someone else?)!" I asked frustrated by this whole situation.

I wished that mom and dad would never had said yes to feroze's parents when they came for our proposal....when we were barley even "kids"....

"Jo hona tha, woh hogaya! (What happened so happened!) now you have to marry him...no matter what!" My mom said

She thinks this is all soo easy...

I NEVER LOVED ANYONE.
ALWAYS STOPPED MYSELF FROM FALLING IN LOVE...WHY??
BECAUSE MY PARENTS ALREADY TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO MARRY FEROZE.......why do people even do this??!?!?

"Mom!! The worst thing is that I actually love him!! You both made me fall in love with him by telling me all this?!?!"
I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Love, I will talk to his mom, he has no right to insult or reject you, we kept our promise so they should also keep theirs!" Mom said trying to calm me down.

"He is happily married for god's sake!!" I hissed.

"Don't worry, he will divorce her when my beautiful daughter will come in his life...we will keep proving that maya is not good enough for feroze...." My mom kept babbling her dark plans.

I had to cut her in the middle of her rubbish.

" TO DO ALL THIS, HE HAS TO YES TO THIS MARRIAGE! WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?" I screamed

Mom got up from beside me, fuming with anger.......
"Leave that up to me....leave that up to me...." She whispered clenching her fists.

He was supposed to be mine...I can't let go of you feroze, not this easily...

"Life isn't fair.......LIFE ISNT EASY..." I whispered as a tear escaped my eye.

Maya's POV

"NO WAY!!! This is way too expensive!!" I said putting another dress away.

"Can't you choose a one with a normal price?" I asked.
"Can't you wear a one that I like?" He replied with another question.

I rolled my eyes and kept on walking.
We were walking down the aisles of shops when our eyes spotted a beautiful red dress.

Ok, it was beautiful but still extremely EXPENSIVE!!

"Now you have to buy this one sweetheart...and I am not asking you, I am ordering you!" He said in a bossy tone.

I let him buy it for me cause I actually loved it.

"But feroze, when will I wear this....there is no special occasion!" I said.

He stopped on his tracks and looked at me in a really serious way.

"So my birthday which is coming up in two more months is not a special occasion?!?" He asked pouting.

"Oh" I laughed.
"I forgot...yeah we can buy it, I will wear it after two months!" I said in an apologizing way.

after buying the dress we bought a pair of sandals and some jewelry that would go with the dress.

We headed for the food court, since we were starving!!!!

"Hello?" Feroze said picking up his phone.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? ITS 9 pm!! AISHA's PARENTS CAME TO MEET YOU!!" Aunty yelled over the phone.

"SORRY! But I can't come. And I would not repeat myself but let me tell you one thing, I WONT EVER MEET THEM OR HER!" He said and cut the call.

"Who is Aisha?" I hesitantly asked after some time.
"Umm, just a family relative...no one important. You eat!" He said breaking eye contact with me.

I felt a stab of hurt in my heart but I let it go.
He will tell me when time comes.
Our love is unbreakable...atleast that's what I hope.

Asley's POV

"The view is beautiful!" I whispered.
"Yeah, but my view is even more!" Waleed said.

What?
I turned to meet his dark brown eyes staring back straight into mine.

"How come?" I asked at his stupid comment.

"Because I have you in my view!" He replied and kissed my cheek.

A tear rolled down my eye at this beautiful statement.
I wonder if anyone else would have been able to give me this much love or even close to waleed's.

"What's wrong Jaan?" Waleed asked.
"Nothing...I LOVE YOU!" I replied.
"Sweetheart? Can I ask you a question?" Waleed asked.
"Hmmm, I'm listening!" I replied.

"W-what would you do if I am not with you a-any-anymore?" He asked hesitantly.

I turned around and pushed him away from me...getting out of his warm hug, the best place on earth.

"AINDA AISA SOOCH NA BHI NAHI!!! ( never even think of that again!) I screamed....

Assalam o alaikum
How are my dearest readers???
Yaar, please comment !!!
I am soo pleased to get comments from my new readers....Janis you know who you guyss are!!!
Love my old and new readers such basically means that I love all my readers... I KNOW ITS SMALL BUT HOLD ONTO YOUR HEARTS BECAUSE FROM THE NEXT CHAPTER THE STORY...AND THE TWISTS ARE ACTUALLY ABOUT YO BEGIN.
SO COMEnnT EVERYONE FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY!!!!
Until next time...stay blessed!