40~ time changes everything

Asley's POV

A week had passed since ayan came here.
Waleed recovered!
But, I, it felt as if I was going into depression. Din raat mere khayalon main waleed ata tha, uska mere pass hona, uski Batein, uska pyar...aik aik cheez, uski aik aik yadein mujhe kante ki tarha chubti thi...hum aik dusre se alag kyun hogai? Meri kismet itni buri kyun? Kash har aik insan apni taqdeer likhsakta...waleed BOHOt yaad ate hain...woh dunya k sab se ache shohor the....mere waleed sirf mere the....sirf mere.... (Day and night, I only thought if waleed. The way he loved me, the way he always stayed close to me, each and every memory hurt me like a needle...why did we get seperated? Why was my fate this bad?
Why?)

Baby waleed was in his cot, sleeping peacefully, there was a smile on his face.
He was having sweet dreams...the last time I slept with a smile in my face was ages ago...when the reason of my smile was alive...but now, now everything seems useless...I closed my eyes, hoping to relax...and slowly drifted into a sleep.

"You can do it! My asley is really brave...she can face the world without me!"

"Remember when you said that I'm the last man in your life?"
"I'm not..."

"No one can love u to the extinct that I loved u to, but if I ever saw true love in anyone's eyes for u then it were the eyes of mr.ayan.
Give love to my child...marry again, to anyone who loves u for u and can give this child the shade of a father. Never look for a person like me cause u would never find one...never cry, never be scared, you are never alone cause I'm always gonna be with you, your waleed will always be with you...I love my asley more than she loves me"

I woke up straight from my sleep. First time, first time after waleed's death he actually came in my dream. Tears streamed down my checks......
"He wants me to get married?" I whispered.
No....
I closed my eyes and thoughts drifted in my head.
It was that moment when ALLAH sends thoughts in your mind that make you make the right decisions.
I focused hard on them, and then I came up with the right sentences..

"He wants his son to be happy, to have a father...."
I whispered to myself.

Baby waleed was still sleeping.
So I went up and prayed...

"YA ALLAH, please, whatever you do is for the best of us...please give waleed a place in jannah. Make life easy for me and my son...I'm going to do what's right...I will contact ayan, but PLAESE make it easy for me...AMEEN!" I asked after praying....

Baby waleed was still sleeping, and I took this opportunity to call ayan...he left his card on the side table the day he visited...I dialed his number.
There was a very strange feeling inside me...I felt nervous, and sad...but I'm only doing this for my son.
After three beeps, he finally picked up!

Aisha's POV

Dear diary, yesterday was the third day at work.
It went really well. I left ayaz with an old lady, she's my neighbor.
I felt really scared while leaving him alone but I had to do this for my son.
I want him to be one of the happiest child like other kids...
If his father can't do it then I will!
I came back home and collected him.
I fed him his favorite flavored milk.
It was soon midnight and I put him to bed.
My head throbbed and my stomach rumbled but I went to sleep without eating.
It was either me or him that would live a proper life, and being a mother, I would always give my child the priority....

I closed my diary and kept it aside...ayaz was sleeping....and I had nothing to do.
I worked as an assistant at a nursery...I couldn't make enough money to feed both of us.
My life wasn't easy at all!
But it's not my son's fault, so his life shouldn't be like mine...and I'll make sure about that.

Maya's POV

"Zara, Alisha!" I call their names and now they learned to look at me when I call them.
They started learning new things.
Our family was a perfect one.
Though it was kind of strange that feroze never mentioned of going back to Pakistan again.
But atleast I'm happy!
Atleast WE are happy!
It had been a really long time since I called asley.
She changed her number, without even informing me.
I got so busy with the twins that I didn't get time to visit her.

Time changes everything.
I can still remember how happy she was with waleed Bhai and now...now she's a complete disaster.

I decided to pay her a visit over the weekend.
Acha ho jai ga k dare bache aik dusre k sath time spend karein...(it would be nice if the lil ones spend some time together) even though they are pretty small.

This way asley would also fell better...waleed Bhai ki death ne usko badal k rakh Diya ha...(waleed's death had changed her completely!)

Assalam o alaikum!

Honestly! I don't have an explination....the past few weeks were a total mess for me.
Life is not a bed of roses....at some point in life, we face things that we all hated.
At some point things happen that change us completely.
At some point events take place or will take place in the near future that breaks a person from the inside.
At some point in life, you need some time for yourself....
If it's possible, then forgive me for the late update...
Cause I really don't have an explination....
And mfdiamond thank u so much for your unconditional support...even at this point in my life, when I can't cope with myself physiologically, I still know that you would be with me really soon.... Luv you sis! <3

Plus I'm in love with poetry....every chapter would end with my fav poetries....***sorry to my non urdu speaking readers, you won't understand***

UJAR GAI NA SAR SE PAON TAK...!
AUR KARO BEPARWAH LOGON SE BEPANAH MOHOBBAT...!