19~ his love is beautiful

Asley's POV

"Yes" I said for the last time.
The lawyer handed me the papers and I signed them.
Maya came up to me and hugged me tightly.
"Congrats mrs.waleed" she said with sobs in between.
"Why are you crying?" I asked
"Because I am happy for you! May ALLAH bless your family and give you all the happiness and blessings!" She prayed
"Thanx maya, you were always by my side when I needed you" I hugged her back.
"And because of you I am here today with my Prince Charming.." She whispered.

"Let's go asley, we'll be late for our flight!" Waleed said.

"I'm coming" I replied.
"Bye maya, take care!"
"Bye asley, have a safe journey and call me once you reach there!"

Waleed met feroze and they exchanged a few words to meet up again...we are starting off on different paths now...it was the most saddest point in my life, leaving maya...the person who was always there for me...the reason why I am here today...

"Kya hua Jaan? Itni uddas kyun ho?"
(What happened sweetheart? Why are you sad) waleed asked concerned.

"Kuch nahi waleed bus maya ko miss karoongi!"( nothing it's just that I am really gonna miss maya) I replied

"Mein tumhe hamesha ke liye nahi Ker jaa raha hoon!!" ( I am not taking you away from them forever) he chuckled.

I smiled at him and held onto his arm, he wrapped his arms around my waist making me feel secure, making me feel that I am all his.

Our plane was about to takeoff and I was already feeling sleepy...
"You look like you haven't sleep in ages princess, come, sleep on my arm, and don't worry I am not feeling sleepy so it's fine with me!" Waleed whispered.

"It's really hard to wake me up! I will stay awake until we reach Toronto. It's fine it won't take more than 90 minutes." I said

"No! Just don't worry about that...I will wake you up like the prince woke up his sleeping beauty" he chuckled.
I blushed.
"Well, I don't mind then" I said and closed my eyes, my head resting on his shoulder.

He pecked a kiss on my forehead and I drifted I to a deep sleep...

Maya's POV
We were driving back home, and I sensed an abrupt change in feroze's behavior.
"What's wrong feroze?" I asked concerned.
"Nothing" he replied rudely.
"I am your wife, I should know feroze!?" I said ignoring his harsh tone.
"Well, even though I am your husband... You would still take asley's side won't you!?!?" He replied quite angrily.

What is he saying????
"Maya, stop acting as if you don't know...she DUMPED ayan!!! He fell in love for the first time and that stupid crazy friend of yours just rejected him....I have no idea where he is in what condition...
I wish--I wished that asley would had been forced to marry him...or waleed should not have returned" he hissed banging his hand on the steering.

How could he say something like this about asley? After all she stayed by our side when we needs her......

I stayed calm but from inside I was crying...I understand that feroze is going through hard times but I still stand with asley...I will always support her through the hard times...

We reached home and feroze went straight to our room...leaving me alone to lock the doors...

I went in our room to find him sitting on the bed with his head in his hands...
I went up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He didn't look up but just said that I should start packing and that we are leaving for Pakistan.

"Why Pakistan feroze? What will we do there?" I asked quite bored by the thought.

"I have to tell you and show you something..." He whispered, guilt in his eyes and on his face...

He looked away, not making eye contact with me.
I walked up to him...

"Is everything alright, feroze?

He held my shoulders pulling me into a small hug.
"Please don't make things difficult for me!! They are already complicated... I will explain you everything once we reach Pakistan..." He pleaded

I hugged him back and without saying anything I went off to pack our bags.

I wonder what is coming our way?

Feroze's POV

We were heading to our plane since our boarding started. Every now and then I would wipe sweat of my forehead, not because it was hot,but nervousness didn't leave my side.
I wonder how she will react?

Suddenly my phone started ringing and the caller ID just made me extra worried...-what will I tell her?!?!

"Maya I have to attend a business meeting call, sweetheart. I will be back in 10 minutes..."I hated lying to her.

She smiled at me, and I left.

"Hello-mom?. I am coming back to Pakistan..."

Assalam I alaikum

How was the chapter guyss....almost 6k readers???? Where are you guyss???
Why don't you comment??? I really wanna know you guys.......
Thnx for all the votes....
The story is slowly taking turn....hold onto your hearts❤️❤️❤️

Until next time....stay blessed ❤️❤️😊