15 ~ he left...me!

Asley's POV
I opened my eyes, and my head started hurting.?i felt the same pain that I felt a few weeks ago, when I first came here, when I first heard about waleed.
The letter was now properly folded and kept aside, for sure feroze read it.
My heart ached at the tought of him reading it. How would he have felt, how would he have reacted?
I managed myself to get out of the bed. I must go and support him, even though it was me because of who both feroze and maya are suffering.
To my surprise there was utter silence when I reached downstairs.
There was no one- that's when the doorknob twisted and in came someone who I wasn't expecting, someone I didn't want to meet, someone who when hurting me hurted himself....someone who I feared...ayan.

"Asley,I want to talk to you please" he said or more specifically pleaded.
"Stay away from me please, just stay away" I screamed.
"Asley, I know I have caused you all a lot of trouble. Everyone is suffering because of me!
I think it's the best to leave. I would never come in your life again. I am sorry that I hurted you, came between you and waleed, but believe me when I first saw you, when I first came to know that you are my runaway bride, anger raged in me, and all I had in my mind was the fact that you were supposed to be mine. You won't ever see me again, but I will always keep you in my mind. I would never marry anyone but you. The first love is always the last for me. Take care, stay happy, love waleed cause he loves you too, may ALLAH keep you both happy and safe, may you never have any mishap or great loss in your life.
I will always tell myself one thing, what's meant to be yours will always be yours." A tear escaped his eye as he left, tears were flowing from mines too. I heard the door close and with that I also heard my heart break into pieces.
I don't know how to react, all I want right now is the hug, the arms of a person who always loved me. Who never left my side. I want maya, right now.
I quickly fixed my hijab properly, and set out to find her, I knew exactly where she is.

Feroze's POV
I kept driving,I didn't know where I was going, where this path was gonna take me, but I had to find her. She is my everything. Where will she be? Did she eat? Is she fine? All these questions kept crossing my mind. I parked the car at an dead end.
I wonder if there are dead ends in this life. Wether someone can love forever or is their a dead end.
No, there can't be. If I was to love Maya, I would love her to my last breath, I would love her after I die, I would love her till we go togather in heaven. There would never be a dead end to this love. There will always be a forvever.
Only asley could know where she is. I have to find her. She is the only way.
I sat back and drove to my house.
"Maya, I will never let go of you, I promise"

Maya's POV
I was in the kitchen cooking food. I had last eaten hours ago. Eaten the food HE cooked, for ME. The taste was still somewhere in my mouth, I would never forget it.
"OUCH" I was soo deep in thoughts that the boiled rice and water fell on a part of my hand. It hurted a lot. I couldn't bear it, it was burning!!
"Asley, where are you, please come, we need each other, I am sorry, but please come asley, please!" I cried.
I applied some ice on the burn.
I could never cook. Asley always cooked for me, always took care of my things, especially food, and I took care of her things, like her makeup and jewelries. I just gave up with the dinner today, let's see what ALLAH has planned for me.
Whenever me and asley were together we were happy, worry free.
My thoughts drifted to feroze,
Did he read the letter? How is he feeling? Has he eaten anything? Is he fine?
I had been so selfish leaving him, when he cared so much, when we were just about to get married, I ruined everything... But somewhere deep down I knew I helped asley out. We I hope I did.
My thoughts got interrupted when there was banging on the door.
My heart felt relieved, I knew she was gonna come, after all we are more like sisters then best friends. I rushed to the door and as I opened I hugged her and she hugged me too.
"I missed you" she sobbed.
"I missed you more"
"A lot had happened since you left" I half whispered and half cried.
There was pain in her face, horror on her face...
Even though I could feel the warmth and comfort of her heart, her face told me that something had hurted her...

Assalam o alaikum

I know I told you guys that I wasn't gonna update and that is true, I won't update until the 3rd of June.
This chapter is written by mfdiamond
My best friend, my sister from another mother, and obviously a WAYYY better writer then me!
Believe me she is the biggest and the only help I get in writing this story!!
Take a moment,be grateful, and Thank her, cause if it wasn't her, there wouldn't be any update!!! 😄😄😄
Thannxxxx mfdiamond for writing this chapter. 😘
Love you the mosstttttttttttttt!!!!!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Until next time...... Stay blessed! ❤️