17 ~wedding!

Assalam o alaikum
IMPORTANT===== today was my first external exam and i did awesomeeee ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!! thank you everyone who prayed for me...... here is a loongg and amazing chapter for you guys..... my second exam is on 3rd if june, so pleaae pray for that as well......once its done, there will be regular updates!!!!

Maya's POV
Ok, so we are heading to my parent's! But I had other plans. Not to meet feroze anymore... To end all of this. ALLAH always knows best, he had planned all of this already. It was already written in his book that ayan was gonna leave, my mom is gonna call us, and most probably we are gonna get married. I glanced at asley who was looking out the window just staring at the passing trees, cars, and houses. She was completely lost and torn apart. Atleast now she just has waleed. The man she always loved. Her first love and the last. Suddenly the car stopped in front of the house. I told my driver to take the car in the garage but he said that there are some guests who already parked their car inside.
GUESTS!!?!
God, i am not in the mood of meeting people and greeting them with a fake smile at the moment.
as soon as we stepped out, asley's face lightened up.
I was glad and relieved to see her happy.
We entered my house and that's when it hit me-
HIS scent-
FEROZE's scent...
I entered the living room, my eyes desperately searching for his...
And soon our eyes locked, and my heart skipped a few beats.
From the corner of my eyes I saw asley's eyes meeting waleed's as well, a smile playing across their faces... FINALLY everything is turning out to be perfect. Just the way they should be...

Asley's POV
I sat beside maya on the couch opposite to waleed and ayan's.
Auntie, Maya's mom and uncle, Maya's dad were soo happy to see us.
Auntie, uncle, maya and feroze were planning for the wedding function and guess what is is TONIGHT!
I was surprised to know that auntie did all the shopping for maya and feroze and even prepared for the function all we had to do was get to the salon and get makeuped!
She even bought me a dress and I thanked her wholeheartedly, she was the sweetest.
" where are your parents, feroze?" Uncle asked.
"Yes beta (son), you never mentioned them" auntie added.
That was true, and odd...
We all turned to feroze for an answer but his face was blank and I saw him getting paler every second.
What is he hiding? Is everything ok?

Feroze's .POV
"Where are your parents?"
This question was a question I always dreaded.
No parents in the world would marry their daughter to a man without knowing his background.
I couldn't tell the truth...
I glanced up and everyone was looking my ways or an explination.
" they--they d-died in a c-car accident a few years ago"I blurted out without meeting anyone's gaze. "Oh" was aunty's simple reply. "I am sorry" said uncle.
Relieved thst they believed me, i glanced up towards asley, who gave me a questioning look, clearly not believing what i said.
Waleed was quite shocked since the last time he saw my parents was like 10 years ago.
And finally maya,she looked.....sad?
my heart went out to her, she felt sad because of my loss.
How can i do this to her?
How is she going to react after she gets to know the truth.
If didnt do this, if i told them the truth and i would have never been able to marry maya.
I knew she was gonna know the truth later on but for now, i should rry my best to hide it..... something i am not good at.
My thoughts were interrupted by waleed's hand on my shoulder.
It was just me and him left in the room.
"Man you never told me anything about this!!!!"he asked, more precisely demanded
"Dude I-I dd-dint wanted to disturb you...life was complicated at that time"
"Anyways lets get you freshed up befote the wedding" he winked.
The wedding...finally its time.
Maya's POV
"There you go" asley said. Fixing my dupata (scarf worn on weddings).
I turned to look in the mirror. YA ALLAH!! i looked gorgeous.
My makeup was done by a professional make up artist my mother appointed.
You know being the only daughter, how mothers want you to look perfect.
Asley did her own makeup, even though mom offered her to let the artist do it but she declined.
She looked beautiful.
I wonder when waleed is gonna propse her......for the final time.
My dress was really heavy! Full read with embroidery beads.
My mom came in the bridal room to take me out on stage, since the groom has arrived.
No one was there from feroze's side, only waleed..
I stood up, and with the help of mom and asley snd they took me on stage.
I sat down beside him and then was asked to sign the nikkah.
"Do you maya khan, daughter of mohamed khan, approve the nikkah with feroze ahmed, son of imran ahmed?
"Yes"
"Do you feroze ahmad, son of imran ahmed, approve the nikkah with maya khan, daughter of mohammed khan?
.
.
.
.
. He didnt answer.
But
WHY?!?!
I looked at him... his eyes staring back at me full of guilt... why waas thier guilt... he didn't do anything wrong.... does he even LOVE me?!?
Answer feroze, my heart screamed!
"Y-yyes"
Finally...
He gave me a heartattack...
My mom hugged me. Tears flowing...
Then came asley and congratulated me by "mrs feroze"
"Mrs feroze" this title, this identity meant the world to me....

Waleed's POV
YA ALLAH!!! her beauty takes my breath away.
Today, i am going to do it for the final time..... i am going to propose her for the final time!
It had been an hour since the nikkah and the guests started to leave
It was finally time for maya to leave with feroze and everyone had tears in their eyes.
I went up to asley.
Confidence was draining...
Maybe that's what love is.
"Asley lets go outside for a walk in the back garden" i asked... more of stammered.
"Sure" she replied eagerly... and nervous aswell.
There was a swing in the back garden of the hall, and she ran and sat on it.
I bent down in front of her.
Her eyes were in shock with a wide smile playing across her face....
She knew what i was gonna do so i thought to play with her heart.... just a bit!
"What, i am just tying my shoe?" I said and she looked away completely broken and lost.
She didn't make eye contact with me and was about to start crying.
I was done playing with her feelings.
Now it was time to make my move.
"Whats that on your hand, show me?" I asked trying to sound panicked as much as i could.
She quickly gave me her hand falling gor the trick...
And that's when i slided the diamond ring on her finger.
Her mouth hung open, and tears flowed down her eyes...tears of utter hapinesss.....

Feroze and maya on their wedding.....pic is on the side!!!
How was it???
Please comment cause it takes me ages tibwrite these chspters for you guys....
What is feroze's secret?
Is maya ever gonna know?
Liked waleed's proposing style???? Then vote!!!!!!
Fasten yourself, cause soon this story is gonna take a deep turn...which will leave most of us heartbroken.... forever.....