6~ i miss you...

Asley on the side🌹🌹🌹
Asley's POV
myislam , this one is for you my lovely reader and supporter!!!!!

I woke up to find myself completely alone in an hospital ward. It's hurting me a lot. I am going through sharp pains, not physical but emotional ones. "Waleed, I loved you since the first day we met each other. Then why are you making me go through all of this, did I ever hurt you? NO!!! Waleed I never caused you any pain, then why are you holding someone's hand over mine...why?"
"Ya ALLAH what is this punish for? Please forgive me if I have done anything wrong. Forgive me for running away. Please give me back my waleed, please??"I cried to ALLAH until Maya's soft hands held my shoulders and she pulled me into a hug.
"Sshhhh, come on now stop crying asley, doctors say that your brain needs rest. Tell me what's wrong." I saw a tear escape her eye as she looked at me in the most unpredictable way. "I promise asley, everything will be back to normal, just please tell me what's wrong, what did waleed say??? Huh??"
I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and brought up courage to tell her but words kept flying away... He is getting engaged, tonight....

Waleed's POV
It takes a minute to like someone, a month to love someone, but a lifetime to forget someone.
"You are supposed to forget her my son, she moved on you should move on as well" mom' swords kept repeating in my mind. There she was in her engagement clothes. They were bringing her next to me. She looked nothing, absolutely nothing like asley.
"I can't believe that you moved on asley. I loved you with all my heart and then 1 day after all these months your mom calls and tells me that you are getting married. How could you choose someone else over me? How could you?" Mom came beside me and I realized that my bride to be was already next to me. I don't even know her name. I hate her. I hate each and every feature of her... "Asley, if you can't be mine that you can be no one's"

Assalam O
alaikum

Was that short??? Srry, but my exams are coming in three days and that was a filler just for you guys... I was quite upset that none of you commented on the previous chapter but I got over it... Luv you all!!!' Don't forget to comment and vote!!!!
Pray for me that I pass all my exams with a desired result.....
Until next time..... Stay blessed❤️❤️❤️