20~lies

Waleed's POV

It wasn't hard to wake her up...actually she woke up by herself.
It was really funny when our plane was landing cause I never knew that my pretty little bride was scared of landing from heights...
We checked out and went through the crowd of people.
I didn't tell my parents on asley's request so no one came to pick us up.
My house wasn't really far from the airport.
We were really close to our house, and I could see asley panicking.
I held her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.
"Don't worry sweetheart, they will be really happy to see you!" I said
" I hope they will" she smiled.

The car stopped and my heart beat increased. I had waited for this moment all long...and finally it's happening.
I rang the doorbell and slipped my arm around asley's waist....to make her realize that I will always be with her.

Our servant opened the door, his face lit up when he saw us...

"Sshhh!!!! Don't tell mom!" I told him.
Asley smiled at him, and he looked confused.

"She's my wife" I told him and he nodded.

Me and asley walked in and I told her to stand aside...I knocked on my moms door.
"Come in!"
I opened the door and walked in.
Her jaw dropped,and dad got up, came near me and gave me a fatherly hug.

My mom came up to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
"Kya woh, nahi ay?" (She didn't come?) my mom asked

"Kon?"( who) I asked her trying to pretend as if I didn't know.

There was silence in the room and I thought of breaking it.

Oh!! Achaa ap uski baat kar ra hi hein...nahi woh to nahi ai. Achi larki nahi thi...hamari Izzat ka khayal nahi tha usse...BOHOt buri choice thi meri...app ke bete ki..( oh, right so you are talking about her..no she didn't come..she wasn't a nice girl..she didn't care about our family respect, I had a really bad choice didn't i?) I asked mom.

She sat on the bed, completely disappointed. And dad turned towards the wall avoiding eye contact.

I signaled asley to come in.
She quietly krept with her tiny feet and bent down near mom's knees.

"Assalam o alaikum, aunty--oh I mean mom!" She said in the most sweetest way.

Mom was soo happy that she started crying and gave asley a kiss on her cheek, dad hugged her, and now we were a perfect family.

"Chalo ab tum Loog fresh ho jao, aur khana kha lo. Phir waleed, tum asley ko shopping par ke Jana shaadi ka dress Lena hai...function kal hai!"(ok, now you guys can go and get freshed them come downstairs for dinner, then waleed you have to take asley for shopping to get your wedding dress, the function is tommorrow!" Mom said wiping her tears excitement all over her face.

What!?!!! Tommorrow???

"Mom how did you know that I am coming today, and how were you sure that asley would come with me, that you planned the function tommorrow?" I asked surprised.

"Son, we know that you won't disrespect your mom and will come in two days...and I was sure that asley won't ever say no!" Dad replied.

Mom gave us a warm smile.

Me and asley headed towards our bedroom....when asley opened her wardrobe, she was surprised to see new and beautiful dresses all for her.

"OMG, waleed! Your family lives me soo much!" She squealed

"Not more than I love you!" I said hugging her from the back.

She laughed and I started tickling her,..,until she was out if breath!!