14 ~ answers!

Waleed's POV
The doorbell kept ringing nonstop.
Who can it be this time, it couldn't be anyone except asley or feroze.
I quickly went to welcome whoever was impatient outside.
And as I said, it was feroze...but what surprised me was the fact that he had been crying and still was.
His next move was totally unexpected.
He held my collar with his tight grip, "where is maya and what does she has to do with this?" he whispered in his deathly horrifying voice.
I knew what he was talking about, but I only knew half the answer to his question.
"Feroze, brother, please sit down, I will get you water." I told him but was replied with even worse.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU STUPID SELFISH PEOPLE"
he screamed holding the collar of my shirt.
I loosened myself from his grip and sat him  down.
"I will answer all your questions, just relax" i promised.

"Feroze, i don't know where maya is! Few days ago, ayan....."
And i toldhim whatever happened.
He was totally shocked, he said that ayan never mentioned anything about him or maya or his plan.
It was just a threat to get asley.

Now the  main point was to find her, to find maya. I told feroze to go to her parent's  place while i go to asley. She would really  need me at the moment.
Instead of going to maya's parents,he called them and asked about her!  But the worse- she wasn't there!
Feroze just left without saying anything. I knew he won $t be able to find her. Atleast not as fast as asley could. She would definately know where maya would have wandered.
I quickly changed into my jeans and left.
YA ALLAH PLEASE TEST US TO THE EXTINCT THAT WE CAN HANDLE. AND PLEASE HELP US THROUGH THIS HARD TIME.

Ayan's POV

this was it. I couldn't bear the pain anymore. The pain of seeing your loved one suffer because of you. I never wanted to hurt her. I never wanted maya to leave. I never wanted feroze to be upset. Believe me, i never wanted any of this to happen. If i want to live happily then every one else will suffer. And if they want to live happily then i will suffer.... one suffering is better then everybody suffering.
I have decided, i am leaving this house, this country,even this state!
Everyone will be settled.
I always loved asley and always will. I would never forget how i met her, in that bridal dress, the bridal dress my parents bought for her.
ALLAH does everything for a reason.
If she was written in my fate, then for sure i will get her.
Today i promised myself something  "if i would ever marry in my  life  it  would  be  asley"
Today was the first time in many years that i smoked- a side affect of depression.
Today was the first day i carved an A with a knife on my hand-a side affect of love.
My flight is in the next 48 hours i should better get going...
Before i leave, i will meet her, it might be our last time........ or maybe not.....

Assalam o alaikum

I know this is supperrr short but i wrote a bit so i wanted to publish it.
There is sad news... i am putting this story on hold until the 3rd of june because i am going to give 3 external exams!!!!!
And believe me i can't focus------ there are really super sad upcoming chapters that i have already planned in mind and a really big twist as well!!!!!
I really want my amazing 3k readers to stay!!!! I dont wanna loose you guys.... please be patient and pray for me!!!
Forgive me if i made you guys upset.........
Be patient and you will be rewarded with this great heart breaking painful yet amazing story!!!!!!!!?!?

Luvvv you all
Until 3rd june.......stay blessed