16 ~ re united.

Maya and asley on the side after reuniting❤️
What can I do, when you guys want an update...well a reader of mine best321 requested for an update, and allottt of others as well in the comments asked me so I gave in....there you go...
Waleed's POV
This was crazy. Maya and asley, they weren't at home... i knew asley had gone to find maya but how are we suppose to know where they are. Deep down my heart felt relaxed,and for some reason i could see my future, asley's future our future together.
Ayan just called feroze and told him he was leaving. He wontbe coming back and i couldn't be more happier.
Finally things were turning out to be perfect. Everything was going to be Ok.
It had been days since i contacted my mom. I wonder how she handled the situstion over there. It would have been hard for her. I should call her. After all,she allowed me to come back to asley, from the middle of my wedding function....mothers are truly a complete blessing.
Right after the second bell she picked up-and then you know, the lonngg upsetting lecture of how they miss you.
"WALEED!?!?! Ufff where are you my son??do you have any idea how worried i was about you? Now tell me when are you coming back? "

"Calm down mom! Your son is completely fine cause he has your dua and Allah's protection, i will be back soon. How is sara's family?how did they react after i left between the engagement party.were they mad??!?!"

"I am sorry i didnt tell you this, but two days after you left,we found out that sara was already married and a motber of a son.she got divorced 5 months ago... i am sorry waleed,i should have known this before-"
And she trailed of with the loss of words. I heard her sob on the other end. We said goodbye...and then it took me a moment to take in what my mom just told me.
Life is always unfair.YA ALLAH thank you for saving me from this marriage.
I went to make abulution since it was almost maghrib.
I was in my sujood when my phone vibrated with a special ring...that special ring was for special messages... sent by special people...it was a text from asley.

Asley's POV

Maya, you dont know how to cook at all!!! What is this??!?!
God, youcan never live without me!
"Nor can you,asley" she replied.
Which was true, i simply couldn't.
I looked at her from the kitchen, she was deep in thought, she kept glancing here and there but in reality her eyes her mind her heart, everything was occupied with one thing, which was feroze.
"Why did you leave, when you were gonna miss him this much"i asked her.
"Who" she asked trying to act out.
Does she think i am stupid or what?
"You know who i am talking about maya, stop pretending" i blurted.
"I had no choice" she said looking away.
I went in the living room and knelt beside her.
"Well,now you do"
A tear escaped her eye and i wiped it.
"Mom called, asley, she is really excited for our wedding and has already completed the shopping of dresses for feroze. She wants us to come, and go for shopping as well. What do i tell her!?!!" She said in one breath without even taking a break.
"Tell her that we are coming"i said confindently.
I could clearly see the shock on her face and confusion as well.
But if you look past her eyes and into her soul, you'll see complete happiness.
I smirked,things were turning out as they should be...perfect.

FEROZE 'S POV

leaving?!?! Ayan what are you talking about?!?!
You cant just leave without an explanation. Whats wrong buddy?
"Feroze,its the best to leave, for all of us" he said over the phone.
But you love her man! Its true love!!come on ayan,dont just back away...
"I know it's true love, i will get her,you'll see!" He whispered and then the line went dead.
I knew I was never gonna hear from him, atleast not in the near future!
I got a call from aunty, Maya's mom,she sounded quite excited, I am not sure about what but I think, just think that it's about our marriage.
Things were turning out to be like before...but without ayan...he isn't with us anymore and nor will he be...no matter in what corner of the world he is in, he will always love asley.
Asley would be his first and last love.
Anyways, I have to ho to my almost in laws to be....there is a marriage to plan, my marriage, Maya's marriage, OUR marriage...
I knew it won't be long before I meet her.
If ALLAH wills then we might meet to day as well.
Asley might be there to,so it's best to pick waleed on my way...

Assalam I alaikum
Liked it??? Then comment more and faster, vote as well....
Fingers crossed: not gonna update before 3rd of June, this time it's serious.....cause ...the next chapter...is...maya...and...feroze's...WEDDING!!!!!
Need time to write that....can't wait though!
Luv you all

Comment +vote
Until next time....stay blessed❤️❤️