41~ tim hourtans

Ayan's POV

I picked up the call and it would be an understatement to say that I was just "shocked" to hear asley's voice over the phone.

"Kya hum mil sakte hain?" ( can we meet?) she asked.

"Kyun? Apke baite k tabiyat kharab ha kya?" (Why? Is your son still sick?) I asked in a not so concerned tone.

"Nahi...woh actually-" she was gonna explain herself but I cut her off.

"Kahan Milna ha?" (Where do we meet?) I asked.

"This weekend, at Tim hourtans...." She replied and cut the call.

I placed the phone back on the receiver....

Kyun Milna chahti ha mujhse?
Kya waleed janta ha?
Waleed k hote huway Hamara Milna mumkin ha?
Pata nahi kyun leikin uski aankhon me khushi nahi thi?
Waleed se jaghra to nahi ho Gaya?
Uff itne sare SAWAL hain....weekend ka Intezar KARNA ho ga...!

(Why does she want to meet me?
Does waleed know?
Is it possible for us to meet despite waleed knowing?
I don't Know why but I couldn't see happiness in her eyes?
Did she have a fight with waleed?
Ugggghhhh....so many questions...I guess I have to wait for the weekend to get them answered.)

I turned on my laptop and tried doing some work...though my mind kept distracting me....I kept thinking about her.
She changed a lot...she wasn't like this before...my runaway bride wasn't this "broken"
But now I'll fix her...I'll make her the "old" one...
I smiled at these thoughts and closed my eyes...maybe sleep is the only choice I have!

Few days later

Asley's POV

"Maya! Thank you so much for coming!"
I squealed.
I had to meet ayan today and maya gave in to look after the kids.
"Tum Aram se jao, aur please, Rona mat! Main in khubsurat aankhon ma aanso nahi Dekh sakti!" (Go without any worrirs...and please, don't cry! I can't see tears in these beautiful eyes!) she said.

I nodded.

"Are you sure you will look after all three of them?" I asked once more before leaving.
"Aik aur baar pucha, to teeno bachon ko tumhare sath bhej doongi!" ( if you ask one more time then I'll send all three of them with you!)
She scolded.

I laughed and went straight out the door.
It was that moment when I realized after how long I laughed.
That's Maya's quality, she had to bring up a smile on my face.
May allah keep this ability with her forever, I wonder what I would have done without her...
ALLAH had actually blessed my with a sister, not from blood, but from the heart.

I reached the only timhourtans near my house, and ayan's hospital!
He was already seated in the corner...
My heart beat started racing and my legs trembled.
Soon our eyes locked.

Itne saloon bad...ushi insaan k samne hoon jisko Maine apne ghar se dhake mar k nikal a tha...
(After all these years...I'm standing infront of the man whom I kicked out of my house...)

I closed me eyes before moving forward.

Waleed, ma apki qasam kahti hoon....ma aj is insaan se mil rahi hoon sirf ap ki khatir aur apni baite ki khatir...WARNA mujhe is se jitni nafrat ha, shayad utni nafrat to ALLAH ko phiroan se bhi nahi thi...
( waleed, I swear, I'm meeting this person just for your sake and the sake of my child...else you have no idea how much I hate him!)

A tear rolled down my eyes and I wiped it away...I opened my eyes and he was still looking at me.
I took in a deep breath and moved towards the table.

"Kaisi ho?" ( how are you?) he asked.
"Tumhari baad dua ne barbad kar Diya ha mujhe!" ( your evil eye had destroyed my life!)
I replied.

Assalam o alaikum!

Yup I know it was fast and I know it was short...
Well, it was just a filler tools you guys happy since I was away for do long...
But you all hate me already...no one comments!!! ;(...
Where are you my lovely readers...
What do you think...should asley marry ayan or not!
Each n every one must answer....
Until next time...stay blessed❤️

***Dil manta hi nahi tumhe Bhool ne ko...!
Ma haat jorti hoon, woh paon pakar leta ha...!***