42~ a new start?

Asley's POV

He was taken aback with my answer.
"Kya Matlab?" ( what do you mean?) He asked
"Yeh bhi kya ma samjhaon!" ( do I have to explain?) I hissed as a tear rolled down my eye.
He leaned forward and gritted his teeth.
Clenched his fist.
His eyes were blood red.
Anger was fuming in him.
"Haan, samjhao!" ( yes, explain!) He said.

A huge lump raised in my throat as I closed my eyes and tried to remember everything he said that day.

"Asley, I know I have caused you all a lot of trouble. Everyone is suffering because of me!
I think it's the best to leave. I would never come in your life again. I am sorry that I hurted you, came between you and waleed, but believe me when I first saw you, when I first came to know that you are my runaway bride, anger raged in me, and all I had in my mind was the fact that you were supposed to be mine. You won't ever see me again, but I will always keep you in my mind. I would never marry anyone but you. The first love is always the last for me. Take care, stay happy, love waleed cause he loves you too, may ALLAH keep you both happy and safe, may you never have any mishap or great loss in your life.
I will always tell myself one thing, what's meant to be yours will always be yours" I said.

"Kuch yaad aaya?" ( can you remember now?) I asked with a painful smirk on my face.

He shook his head and took a sip of his coffee.

"Don't you know the difference between wishing someone a happy life and wishing someone bad luck?" He mocked.

An evil mock.

"HAAN JANTI HOON FARK! (Yes I do know the difference) I said loudly and noticed some faces turning towards us.

"Aisthe baat karo, tamasha mat banao! ( speak slowly, don't make a fuss!") he said.
"Tumhe already meri zindagi ka tamasha bana Diya ha!" ( you've already made my life a fuss) I replied.

He ran his hand through his hair...all frustrated.

"Jab tum ja rahe the...jab tum ne mujhe ye sab kaha us waqt tumhare dil ma sirf nafrat, hasrat, or taqleef thi!
Tumhara dil tumhare alfaaz ka sath nahi da raha tha...tumne kaha tha k khush rehna, leikin kya tum chahte the k ma khush rahoon?
Kya tum chahte the ayan?" (When you were leaving me, when you said all this to me, at that time your heart was filled with hate, jealousy, and anger...your heart wasn't making connections with your words. When you said you want me to be happy, did you actually mean that?) I said.

"Waleed mar chuka hai ayan, mer waleed mar Gaya! ( waleed died ayan, my waleed is dead!)" I whispered

At this time my tears were flowing uncontrollably.

I looked at him left a stab of guilt...there were tears streaming down his face and he wiped them off.

"Kuch aur reh Gaya ha kehne ko? ( is there anything more you want to say?)
He asked in a broken voice.

I shook my head, and took a sip of my lemonade.

Ayan's POV

I was literally shocked.
Itna sab khuch hogaya, meri asley toot gai aur mujhe pata hi nahi chala?
(All of this happened, my asley got broken and I didn't know?)

How should I make her like the old one.
The one that smiled.
Laughed.
Played.

I unlocked my phone and opened my whatsaapp.
I scrolled down to the message which waleed sent me a long time ago.

"Jab ma mar jaon, to meri asley ka khayal rakhna...mere baad sirf tum usku apna bana sakte ho...mere baad asley sirf tumhari ha!
Mai, waleed, ne usku tor Diya, ab tum, ayan, usku joro ga!
Jo tumhara tha, woh Maine tumhe wapas kiya, mr.ayan!" I read in my mind.

When I received this message, I was quiet confused but I think he sent it to me a couple of days before his death.

I turned off my phone and looked at asley.
She was gazing outside the window.

I shook my head as some thoughts drifted in my mind.

Han, manta hoon k waleed chata tha k ma asley se shadi karloon, leikin ma waleed ki khatir nahi, ma apni Mohobbat ki khatir asley se shaadi karoonga...

(I understand that waleed wanted me to marry asley, but I will not marry her because he told me to, I'm marrying her because I still love her!)

"Drink faster, baby waleed would be waiting for you!" I said.

"Mujhe aur nahi pina! ( I don't wanna drink more!)" she said pushing the juice away from her.

Oh no, ab to plan fail ho jagi!
Oh no, (now my plan would fail!

"You are not leaving without finishing your lemonade" I said.
"Be fast, drink it up!" I addded.

She quickly drank without arguing any further.
As she reached the end, her eyes went wide.
I held my breath, it was kind of nervous looking at her reaction.

"What is this?" She whispered taking the diamond ring out of the glass.

"A new start!" I replied smiling.

Assalam I alaikum!

Please leave a billion comments...
Why?
Because I love you all and your feedback means the most to me.
I'm trying my best to update regularly, but at the moment I'm busy writing my new story "fixing my broken past!"
I need to complete it before December...so yeah do Check it out!
Thanks a lot!

:)

******************************************
Hum akele nahi is jurm e Mohobbat me shamil...
Jab nazrein takrai to woh bhi muskurai the...

*************************************************
Until next time...stay blessed