13~ alone.

The cottage in this chapter❤️❤️

Feroze's POV
IT had been a while since I last saw ayan and asley. Well, I haven't seen ayan since I came back from Maya's but asley, she didn't come downstairs once after lunch. The weirdest thing that I noticed above all this was Maya's absence. Maybe they both were upstairs having a chat.
I am here sitting, completely bored. That's a really bad thing about me, I get bored way to easily or maybe it's just Maya's absence that's annoying me.
I really didn't wanna go up there and disturb them both but I couldn't help it any longer.
After all my bride to be is there, I have a strong enough excuse.
I walked upstairs to asley's room, to my surprise there was dead silence, so I thought it was better to knock.
I knocked three times-no answer. Just dead silence.
Without thinking I entered and-
SHIT!
Asley was on the ground, I rushed beside her to find a paper in her hand,
It was from maya...
It took me 20 minutes- 5 to read and 15 to take in all that she wrote.
I cried for the first time in ages. Why is it soo easy for people to hurt others. WHY!?!!
I thought she trusted me, LOVED me, but she didn't- cause if she did, she wouldn't have ran away, she would have told me.
I saw love for asley in ayan's eyes. To be exact- it might be more then waleed's. He prayed to ALLAH day and night, just for her. After all, he got her here, saved her, didn't force her... He loves her,and I know that, but what I don't know is why was maya in all this.
I couldn't see her fit anywhere in this situation... Clearly my answers were with ayan or waleed.
I lifted asley up and put her on the bed. She was unconscious, maybe in a deep sleep. I gave her some water to drink, she drank but didn't wake up, I left her there cause she looked better.
I wonder what she is going through...
I cried some more before entering ayan's room.
To my surprise it was all scattered.
Broken glass pieces were on the floor. Pillow covers and bed sheets torn and worn out! What in the world must have happened in here. Just Then my eyes flickered to a knife with some blood drops on it.
He was a very good muslim, and would never think of suicide, I am sure he would never go to such an extinct... But I am not sure to what extinct love can take someone to... I don't know to what extinct love will take ME t0.
But for one thing I was sure or maybe not so sure but promised myself: to find her, to find maya, to find my love,
I will get her back!
Now I headed to waleed's for my answers... These answers will lead me to her...

Maya's POV
THE COLD breeze felt so good. After all these years I was finally here. A place I loved. Where all sorrow and grief are turned into happiness and good memories. The sad part was that it's the first time I came here without asley.
Here, I am standing in front of our small yet beautiful forest cottage.
When me and asley were in high school, we usually use to roam in the woods. We came across this old place where no one lived. An old man was gonna break it down and it would be no one's property. So one day we bought it and decorated it with all we had. Since that time we use to cherish are wonderful days in this small house. It was full with memories.
As I walked pass our "collections" of old paintings, I laughed at how silly and bad we were at painting. There were two beds two chairs and everything else were in pairs of two. Just for both of us.
I sat on my bed and my eyes brimmed as I felt asley's absence on the bed beside me.
The night she ran away, I was sure she was gonna come here, but ayan found her. I wonder how life would have been if they didn't meet.
Well, I wouldn't have met feroze, wouldn't have fallen in love, wouldn't have ran away, and all the other things that happened.
But, ALLAH does everything for a reason. For our good. There will be a reason behind this as well.
Deep down I knew that happiness is gonna come. It's gonna take some time but it will come... To all of us...

Assalam o alaikum
Read till the end!!!
First of all I am very sorry for not updating!!! It was my birthday this week and I got really busy...
How was the chapter: good not good?? Short?? If yes then don't worry... Maybe Friday would be the next update!!!!
IMPORTANT: before my school starts I am planning to answer the top 30 questions (mostly the ones that are not repeated) you guys ask about me in the comments!!! It could be about ANYTHNG!!!Don't worry I won't be posting names!!! Just ask!!!
Update would only be if I get 30 questions or more!!!! So all my silent readers( over 2000) plllllleeaaaaseer cccooppmmmmeeeennttt aaaannnddd aaasskkkk.... For once atleast😳😳

Keep asking

Until next time....stay blessed❤️