32~ shattered

EID MUBARAK!!
I HOPE THAT THIS EID WILL BE THE BEST EID OF YOUR LIVES
NOW WHERE IS MY EDIE???
OK SO LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR THAT MY EIDIE IS YOUR COMMENTS
NOW U ALL HAVE TO GIVE ME...SO ANYONE WHO DOESNT COMMENT WILL BREAK MY HEART
EXCITED TO SEE NEW USERS COMMENT AS WELL

FORGIVE ME IF THINGS DONT TURN OUT THE WAY U THOUGHT THEY WILL...MANY MORE TWISTS ARE COMING UP SO PLEASE DONT BE UPSET IF THIS CHAPTER BREAKS YOUR HEART

Maya's POV

"Thank you soo much asley!!" I said giving her a big squeeze.

"no thank you between friends...and I am really grateful that you extended your stay for another week...couldn't ask for more!!" She replied with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry Yaar...I will keep visiting you, inshallah next time it will be with the twins!!" I exclaimed.

"INSHALLAH!! Call me once you reach Chicago...take care!" She said managing a smile.

"Ok! ALLAHAFIZ!" I said walking out the door.

The cab was already waiting...I sat in and we drove to the airport...
The comfort you get in airport cabs is really unique!

It was a long way so I thought of calling feroze.
It's been a long time since I talked to him.

He picked up after the very first bell.

"Hello?! Maya?" He asked

His voice was creaking...as if he was crying..the thought of him crying itself brought a lump in my throat.

"What happened feroze?" I asked.
"I'm missing you!" He exclaimed like a small child.
"Uufff...you scared me!!" I laughed.
"Please forgive me maya...PLEASE!?!?!" He cried now completely breaking down into tears.

Ya ALLAH what has he done?

"Why feroze??" I asked now panicking.

"N-not-nothing...but please forgive me!" He cried even harder.

"Ok ok I forgave you...I can never be mad at you no matter what happens... Now please stop crying JAANI!!" I pleaded.

"Thank you!" He whispered and cut the call.

My heart felt as if it was gonna burst.
I wonder what had happened?
I can only hope for things to be alright!!

Feroze's POV

Pick up the damn phone!!

Pick pick up!!!!!'

"Hello?" She asked
Her voice stung my ears.

I.HATE.HER.

"Yes...yes...yes..I WILL MARRY U!!" I spoke harshly.

"Is this a joke!" She laughed.
"FOR GODS SAKE...U THINK THIS IS A JOKE...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON THIS!!" I yelled.

"We r doing our nikkah tonight and I'm leaving for chicago tommorrow morning...maya...she needs me!" I told her.

"NO!!! U have to spend a week with me...I HAVE THE RIGHT!!!" She semi yelled.

"3 DAYS...NO MORE.NO LESS!" I hissed!
"Fine!" She replied.

*************************************************
Mom and dad were happy as if there is no tommorrow...what they wanted for ages is now happening.

I had made myself very clear that maya should never come to know about any of this and they agreed

They can do anything to get me married to Aisha....this simple request was nothing.