5 ~ you moved on...

Assalam o alaikum
How are you all??? Guyss, I am having some problems uploading the pictures of all the characters. *it always gives me the message: link invalid* if anyone of u knows how to do it so please let me know!!!! And as I promised to all my supporters... This chapter goes to @XxseekinguidancexX ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Maya's POV

THE phone slipped from asley's Hand and landed on the floor. The next second asley was on the ground as well. A tear escaped her eye as she said waleed's name, the last thing before passing out. It felt as if someone just Tore my heart, and my legs trembled. I knelt beside asley, her face was so
Pale.... Asley!!! Wake up honey... What's wrong asley. I couldn't stop crying. I felt so helpless, I didn't have ayan's or feroze's number. I quickly called the emergency services and the ambulance arrived within 10 minutes... YA ALLAH PLEASE MAKE HER BETTER, PLAESE WAKE HER UP.
Asley, please please please stay strong. Please?

Once we were in the hospital the doctors rushed asley into the Intense Care Unit. The administration tracked feroze's number from his home address, and he was there, beside me, helping me stay calm and strong...

Feroze's POV

IT had been five hours since asley's incident. I wonder what happened. What's worrying me more is Maya's helpless situation. The love for her friend is in her eyes, it shines in the form of painful tears. Oh god, I can't see her in this situation anymore... Half an hour later the doctors shifted asley in a normal ward but with full inspection and protective care. They said that she had a nervous breakdown and it would take sometime to get back into her normal situation. By this time thanks to ALLAH maya stopped crying and put on a brave face for the sake of asley. She went in but came out 5 minutes later. Feroze, she isn't responding to me!!
A tear escaped her eye and the next thing I knew was that she hugged me.
My heart skipped a few beats and I hugged her back. She cried all the tears she had and all I was doing was reassuring her that everything will be alright. Now, maya come on wipe your tears. Relax, asley is in the normal ward and the doctors are taking the best care they can. Now, come with me, there is a coffee shop downstairs, let's get you freshed up. I had already phoned ayan he would be here soon.

Ayan's POV

EXCUSE me ma'am? Can you please tell me miss asley's ward number?
It's #23 sir. Thank you... Room number 23 was not hard to find. Feroze just took maya to a nearby coffee shop and I am sure they will take their time. I wanted to see her. It had been just one day and all my feelings my whole heart was falling for her. As soon as I opened the door of ward #23, I heard beep sounds. Asley's almost lifeless body was lying there. I went and sat beside her... She looked soo broken... Asley, please wake up, you mean the world to some one, you mean the world to me!!! A few tears escaped my eyes and I just sat there praying to ALLAH for her safety and health. Suddenly, her fingers moved!!! And she spoke unconsciously.
Mama, please!!!! You saw me falling for him, you saw me falling for waleed. Mama I c-can't marry ayan. Please tell aunt yusra and uncle yousuf to take back the proposal.....
Why waleed, why sweetheart???
All of this was barely a whisper, but I heard every bit of it. Aunt yusra and uncle yousuf, my parents!!!!
I just couldn't help seeing my bride to be like this anymore...

How was it???
Sorry couldn't add waleed in this one but maybe next time..... Guyss my exams are starting in three days, so might not be able to update....... But I will try my best!!!!
Thank you ssooo super much for you support.... Luv you all and please pray for my exams!!!!
Vote, comment, and keep reading❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Until next time... Stay blessed...