25~ aisha?!?!?

This chapter is dedicated to mfdiamond ❤️

She knows why...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waleed and asley's honeymoon pic-
Titanic beach-turkey 😍

Waleed's POV

"These are your keys sir! I hope you have a pleasant stay!" The receptionist said as she handed me the keys.

"Let's go asley!" I said.
"Asley?" I repeated again
But no answer.

She was still standing at the same spot- deep in though as she kept gazing at a family who was seated nearby.

"What happened?" I asked while shaking her a bit.
She jumped as if she got scared by my touch.

"Sorry!" I mumbled at my foolishness.
"Look waleed!!! That little baby... Isn't he cute???
All his family members are soo different but he- waleed he looks like an angel!" She whispered, slowly falling in her deep thoughts all over again.

I took a moment and had a look at that child as well. Asley was right, he was totally different and pretty as an angel...

"Waleed, can I -I p-please go and a-ask then if he is their r-real ch-chid!" She rather stammered then asked.

"NO WAY!! THAT IS SOOO RUDE!" I hissed and dragged her, but she wouldn't budge.

This girl can be really hard at times...

She won't understand until you calmly explain things.

I held her shoulders, turned her around causing her to look at me.

"Jaan, it won't be nice if it turned out that he is adopted...which most probably is the case!
Please let's go now... We are sanding here for ages," I said and pulled her with me.

We entered the lift and it was just both of us.

All of a sudden asley leaned into me and started crying.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry but-" she cut me off in the middle of my sentence.
"I am not crying because you didn't let me see them....waleed, why would someone put such a cute baby into adoption?" She sniffed.

"Jaan, not everyone has a big heart like you...not every family can keep a child...people have problems!" I tried calming her.

"Now promise me that you won't ruin this trip by crying any further! And smile.." I said.

"I promise!" She managed a smile.

The lift opened and we made our way towards our booked room.

IT WAS HUGE...
AND COSY.....

Our window had the most beautiful view...

Asley ran into the bedroom immediately.

"WALEED!!! THIS IS WAAYY BETTER THAN DISNEYLAND.....THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!" She screamed in delight.

"Disneyland...she still remembers!" I chuckled.

I was making my towards the bedroom.
When everything around me started to get blurry.
To avoid falling I quickly grabbed a chair nearby..

Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe?
What is happening to me?

Feroz's POV
It had been half and hour...
And this freaking problem didn't arrive yet...
I told maya that I am going out to get food, lied again!

"AISHA, ye larki kahan reg gayi???" (Aisha, where is this girl??)" I hissed and glanced at my watch for the hundredth time...
Mom wanted us to "meet" each other after all these years...,

The only fear I have is when maya will come to know about all this...

Ugghhjjj ya ALLAH please help me out of all these problems...

I was staring at the table when someone in front of me pulled a chair out.

A young women...wearing tight jeans, and a short tight top!
"Aisha?"I whispered.
"Itna aista se kyun bol rahe ho...zoor se lo na mera naam!" She said as she sat down.

Wow, can't imagine the thinking of parents these days.
They call my beautiful maya "westernized"
And look at her...

"What do you want?" I hissed at her.
"You" she replied calmly.

Ya ALLAH please give me patience through this test of yours.

"Just leave me and my wife alone, for god's sake!" I said irritated.

"YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PROMISED THAT I WILL BE THEIR DAUGHER IN LAW- your wife- WHEN WE GROW UP!
It's not my fault!!" She silently yelled.

"I won't ever marry you, I love my wife and I would never cheat on her...!" I said trying to stay calm.

"What else are you doing feroze? YOU ARE CHEATING ON HER!" She said getting frustrated.

She is right...I shouldn't be with her.
I can't lie to maya anymore....

I stood up, ready to leave.

" I won't ever be yours...just keep that in you mind!" I said for the last time before leaving.

" I don't care about you or your family, I am just doing what my mom told me to do. And my mom is doing what your mom is telling her to do!" She calmly replied.

This girl is insane....

I turned and left...she changed.

Aisha was never like this before.
Instead, she actually liked sameer. My cousin.
Now, why is this all happening.

I kept walking...i had only one thing set on my mind.
And it was maya!

I am going home and telling her each and everything in details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maya?" I whispered as I entered the room.

She was praying.

"Ya ALLAH please forgive me if I had done something wrong. Please forgive feroze for his anger. I am sure he was worried about something and inshallah he will tell me.
Please ALLAH, keep us happy and under your protection." She prayed.

She turned around, and upon seeing me quickly folded the prayer may and came near me.

A tear escaped my eye, but before I could wipe it, her small and soft hands were there before mines.

"Come sit here, I want to talk to you" I said dragging her to the bed.

.........................I finished explaining everything in like 20 minutes.

"So let me get things straight, we are gonna live here, and your mom was trying to patch you up with someon?!!" She said in one breath.

"Yeah, but I promise that I won't ever let anything come between us...you just have to believe in me and I promise you that everything will be alright!" I said calmly.

" I promise that I will believe in you!" She said and squeezed my hand.

I gave her a warm hug......

"Let's go shopping! I suddenly said.
"WHAT???" She laughed.

"SHOPPING!!!!" I replied with more enthusiasm.

She started laughing, and went to get ready....

Nothing is gonna come between us...I will try my best!

Assalam O alaikum
How was the chapter???
Then COMMENT AND VOTE!!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHERE IS THE STORY HEADING TO????
NEED YOU RESPONSE!!!

Until next time....stay blessed❤️❤️