51 ~ Unaware

Asley's POV.

"24 Hours left....Until I make you mine...;) " The text read...
I sighed at Ayan's message.
The word mine made me shiver.
No.
I am only Waleed's. I am only marrying him because he wants to. He loves me, and I don't hate him. I might not love him but, I will make sure that I am a good and respectful wife. However, I am already Waleed's. I am not a piece of statue that is under the possession of one man for a time being and then suddenly belongs to someone else...It takes time to process things.

"you okay?" Maya asked doing the last minute preparations.

I nodded.

"Don't worry about waleed...I will take care of him" she said

My eyes brimmed at the thought of leaving my child for a day. I literally begged Ayan to let me bring my son with me but he refused. He promised to pick him up the next day which i found odd. Why not take him with me?

Maya came to my place so she can help me with the wedding stuff and take care of waleed. She brought the twins, zara and alisha with her too. Waleed got along with them. They looked so cute together. I had always imagined my kids and maya's kids like this.

"Take good care of him, please?"

"Arey waleed mera bhi to beta ha naa! aur future son in law bhi (hey, waleed is my son too! and also my future son in law)" Maya winked.

I shook my head in laughter...

***

"Kya apko Mr. Ayan sa nikah qabool ha?" (Are you willing to marry ayan?) (It is asked three times before they are pronounced husband and wife)

"Jee" (yes)

"Kya apko Mr. Ayan sa nikah qabool ha?"

"jee"

Kya apko Mr.Ayan sa nikah qabool ha?"

I closed my eyes before answering, I realized my grip on Maya's hand tightened. I could hear her silent sobs....

I closed my eyes, praying to Allah to send down his angels and take my life out. I wanted to go to waleed.

My mind was racing and I wasn't able to get the last "yes" out of my mouth.

'Asley, my love, please wake up. I need you asley. Please forgive me. I never wanted any of this to happen. Please, give me a chance, I promise that once you wake up I will take you to the masjid and we will do the nikkah. Asley, please??? My little princess won't leave me right? I never loved anyone but you... I ought you a lot of explanations... One chance asley, just one?? I l-luv y-yyou.. '

'You can do it! My asley is really brave...she can face the world without me..'

'I love u!  I have nothing to say. Everything seems over. u say something. It's been ages since I heard your chit chat.Do you remember the first day when u came into university? u were the first and the last women in my life''

'Remember when you said that I was the last man in your life? I'm not... No one can love u to the extinct that I loved u to, but if I ever saw true love in anyone's eyes for u then it were the eyes of mr.ayan.Give love to my child...marry again, to anyone who loves u for u and can give this child the shade of a father. Never look for a person like me cause u would never find one...never cry, never be scared, you are never alone cause I'm always gonna be with you, your waleed will always be with you...I love my asley more than she loves me...happy wedding aniversary...I'm sorry for hurting you, forgive me--- '

I opened my eyes and could feel sweat on my forehead.

Everyone was looking at me for an answer.

I was not able to breath properly. I looked at Ayan...

Is this the right choice? Do I even have a choice?

I took in a deep breath... "Yes" I said.

What had just happened? I am now officially pronounced Mrs. Ayan...I am no longer Mrs. Waleed...That stung.

"Let's go Asley!" Ayan said in a stern voice.

"Let me meet waleed"

"No"

"Pleas-" he cut me half sentence.

"No means no" he hissed.

He walked towards the car leaving me behind. I frowned at him as he made his way to the car. Who is he? He isn't the Ayan who proposed me? I wanted to run away...I wanted to runaway just the way I did. Sadly, the person who saved me last time is the person who is haunting me..

"Don't make me come there to drag you, It won't be nice!" he yelled making me jump.

A tear escaped my eye...Waleed please ajao, mujhe dar lag raha ha (waleed please come back, I am scared).

I made my way towards the car.

I slowly opened the door and sat in. He did not bother to look at me. His hands were in a fist and his jaw line was clearly showing his gritted teeth...He was mad, but why?

"Get your seat belt on, don't take forever..."He said in an irritated tone.

I gulped and tried put on the seat belt...Not good at putting them on...They always seem to get stuck!

"PUT IT ON..." He shouted.

I was not able to breath...He was scaring me so much.

"A-ayyyan wo-wohh na nah nahi lag rahi-ii " (Ayan, I can't put it on...) I stuttered.

"Damn it!! Well, not my problem..." He said and abruptly started the car causing me to gasp.

I closed my eyes - 'Areyy asley! seat belt laga lo jaan...(Oh asley, put on the seat belt love) I know you don't like it leikin important ha(but it is important) ...Acha chalo ma laga daita hoon! Aik to tumseh seat belt bhi nahi lagti princess(Ok you know what, I will put it on...You can't even put on a seat belt princess) ...But don't worry, mai hoo na laga na k liye,( I am here to put it on for you) move a bit to the side, yup, there you go!!'

Tears stremed down my face as I recalled how gentle waleed used to be with me...

I was brought back from my thoughts when I felt Ayan's hand on mine...

I hated his touch...I hate him.

I tried to free my hand but his grip was too tight.

"Don't struggle honey" he said..

"Leave me" I manged to say.

His eyes were still focused on the road.

I tried to loose my hand from his but his grip just got stonger causing me a lot of pain.

"Leave me!!! You are such a ruthless person...I HATE YOU!!" I yelled from the pain that he was causing me by crushing my fingers under his grip.

His hand snapped up and his eyes bore into mine.

"What did you just say? You are gonna regret this, sweet heart" he smirked.

He speed up his vehicle, and my heart dropped.

Assalam o Alaikum

Alright, First of all, A huge thank you and shout out to everyone who commented on my last chapter!! Your comments are really the reason for these updates!
I would really like to know what all my readers,  including the ones who don't comment, think about ayan's character...

Ahh, I CRIED DURING THE NIKKAH FLASHBACKS!!

Anyways, There is soo much more to come!!
Please keep sending all your love!!
You guys are the best readers alhamdulillah!

I also write motivational and inspiring and religious quotes!
Definitely worth giving a try!! Do so by Follow me on Instagram  @abeer.ansarii

Until next time....Stay blessed.