34~ how much time is left?

Waleed's POV
Her head rested on my chest...we were seated outside on the stairs of our front yard...
The strawberry like scent of her hairs kept flowing in my mind!
"Can you over come this cancer?" She whispered after a long time, her voice creaking in the middle of
her words.

"No!" I replied... I felt no pain, no heartaches while talking to her about my cancer...it felt as if all this was meant to happen...it all felt normal!
My mind had completely accepted the fact that...that I was gonna...die!

She grasped my hand tightly and I felt a few tears land on it...

Rolo asley, jitna Rona hai tum Rolo aj, saare ansoo baha do meri Jaan...aj mein zinda hoon tumhare ansoo ko poch ne ke liye....Phir kon tumhare ye aansoo ki Kimat uthaye ga?
Ye zindagi bhi bus "meem" ka safar hai...mulakat...Mohobbat...aur marna...

(Cry asley, cry as much as you want! Today I'm alive to wipe these tears for you, then I wonder who will wipe them after me...
This life is also a journey of M's....mulakat(meeting), Mohobbat(love), marna(dying)

"It's too late asley..it's too late!" I whispered.
"It's never too late waleed!?" She whispered back...
"But in my case it is!" I sighed at my hopeless life.
"Will...will u be able to survive till u meet our child?" She asked, and this time I could actually hear her voice breaking down.

The word "no" wasn't making its way out of my mouth...a huge lump raised in my throat...I closed my eyes and grasped her hand tightly...I let my tears stream Down...tears that I had controlled for so long....
"NO" I whispered....I don't know how but this time I felt pain, heartache, and I just wanted to wakeup from this dream...
"Asley? I don't want to die!" I cried like a small child...

She just sat there...no emotions on her face, not a single tear...nothing!

I kept looking at her but she was totally blank...scared that she would go into some shock or something, I shook he from her shoulder...

"Kya hua meri Jaan?" ( what's wrong?)
I whispered
"Everything..." She replied in a faint voice.
A tear escaped her eye, and then a few more followed...it was more than painful to see her in such a situation...it felt as if everything was my fault!

"I can't live without u waleed.." She suddenly broke down crying...

I didn't move, I sat there and just stared at her....what should i do??
Hug her? Calm her? Wipe her tears?
None of these were Gonna make things better....and plus she should know how to survive after me, when there will be no one to hug her, to calm her, to wipe her tears...

Suddenly, there was just silence...she stopped crying!
She sat in front of me and for the first time since we started this conversation, our eyes met...but I broke the contact...
I know she longed for our eyes to meet...I know that she wanted us to be really close to each other, but I can't!
I can't look into the painful and sorrowful eyes that were once filled with just happiness....it's harder than I thought!
I think I should stop loving her....so she can adjust to live without me...

Asley's POV
"Dont u dare even think like that again....never stop loving me waleed.....atleast, not in our last moments..." I scolded him as fresh tears started to build up

"I'm sorry asley! I could nvr stop loving you...it's impossible!" He whispered.

"How much time is left?" I asked.
It took me a lot if courage to ask him this question...
I slowly glanced at him, and I could already see tears flowing down his cheek...
It was really hard seeing him cry...
I never knew that men cried...I though they were....brave!

"A month!" He said.
It felt as if my heart broke into a million pieces.....
I felt as if someone was chocking me...
I couldn't Breath..
"A month!" I whispered to myself...

Why? How? When? All these questions were popping in my mind..
I wish I could wakeup from this nightmare.

It was scaring me to the core...

Kaise zinda rahoongi waleed k baghair...kaise apne bache ko aik Baap ki Mohobbat, aik Baap ki care doongi...kaise karoongi mein zindagi ka samna akele...kaise?

How will I live without waleed...how will I give my child a father's love, how will I give my child a father's care...how will I face life all alone....how??

I closed my eyes and placed my head on waleed's chest...I just wanted to be free from all this mess.

"You can do it! My asley is really brave...she can face the world without me.." He whispered, his voice trembling after each word cause he knew that I couldn't...I couldn't face the world without him!

Soon a dim light spread across the sky..it was sunrise..
We spent the whole night outside...
It was the slowest night we both had ever experienced.

It was the worst night we ever had...it was the night we shed all our tears....it was the night our hearts accepted that we would be seperated...it was the night I would never forget...it would haunt me forever.

Assalamoalaikum

How was the chapter???
Please comment...
Did u feel how the characters?
Well I tried my best to show that they both are completely broken....
I would be waiting for your comments and I promise that I would reply to each n every one of you!!!
Until next time....stay blessed❤️