50 ~A twist

POV HIDDEN (A surprise)

It was my third glass of alcohol. I closed my eyes an gritted my teeth. My mind was racing and my heart beat wasn't normal. The pain when I self harmed myself came rushing to me as if it was happening right now...The image of mom going into depression after seeing my state. The condition she was in, all kept popping up in my mind. It was all because of HER!  She ruined me mentally and my mom wasn't able to see me like that. I loved her and she betrayed me. I wanted to make her mine and she rejected me. I won't let her win so easily. She has done enough harm. Now it is time to teach this little pet a lesson. I pulled out the gun from the pocket of my jeans. Loaded it up and now it was ready to go...

I threw it on the wooden table in front of me.

"Everything is waiting for you, My lady, My princess" I smirked.

I closed my eyes once again and laid back my head. ' You have Multiple personality disorder, sir. I am sorry but we can't really help you. Just divert your attention and take part into different activities. You are a well educated man studying to become a doctor. Don't let these things distract you. '

These words of my doctor kept playing in my head. I sighed. If it wasn't for this disorder then I wouldn't have been such a great actor. eh? I smirked at the thought of deceiving her.

I called my fellow friend who had helped me through this disorder, supported me all the way through and hopefully will.

"Hey bro! how are you ?"

"Good and you?" his voice seemed tired.

"Better than you" I laughed.

"I am taking off from work for about 1 year...It is a very important leave. I need time to get my life together and teach someone the lesson for my painful condition. " I gritted.

"Yo...don't kill her man! I mean go ahead...make her YOURS but be careful, women are so fragile that a simple punch in the face can break the entire skull" he laughed.

I smiled at the thought of all the tiny bits of torture coming her way...

"Don't worry mate...I have it all under control" I whispered and hung up.

I took another glass of wine and contacted my gang members to make sure everything is ready on the reserves. Yes I had people who will be helping me in this. This is my only focus now. To make her MINE.

The day she signs the nikkah, I am taking her to hell...Far away from here.

Assalam o Alaikum!

My lovely readers, what is happening? Whose POV is this? What is going through your head?

I wanna know!! Comment below and tell me what you think? Eager to find out?

Well, here is the thing, I am so busy with school. High school finishes in about 15 months and I am super stressed. I want to keep updating but the low number of comments and votes are not enough to motivate me. A huge thank you to everyone who still comments but I really need more readers. Please spread this story to your friends and let them know. See I told you there will be many twists and turns!! Super excited...

IMPORTANT NOTE

Most of you might be writers as well and know how much effort we put into our writings. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE and I can't stress this enough, IF YOU EVER SEE this story published anywhere under the name of ANYONE please let me know so I can file them for plagiarism. It will be very appreciated.

Until next time stay blessed.