˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ༄

lunas pov

"hey mary jane." i said as she walked into my room. she smiled back at me. "i need your opinion." she responded. "should i wear this or this?" she pulled out two different dresses. a blue one and a black one. harry and her were sorta like a thing now but she hasn't confirmed it to me yet.

"the black one." i replied back as she put down the other one. "date with harry?" i questioned, getting off my bed. she nodded. they've been hanging out with eachother now, i don't hate it. i just don't see her that much anymore.

"can i change here?" she asked and i accepted. later i heard a knock at my apartment door and opened it. it was harry. "hey luna." he politely said. i smiled at him. i let him in as he waited there.

then mary jane walked downstairs, looked beautiful. i loved that she had found someone to love. it is honestly the best thing ever. i watched as she kissed harry on the lips then peter walked through the door.

"oh hey harry." he said then frowned at mary jane once he noticed that they were dressed nice for another date. peter adored her, like he just genuinely had a soft spot for her. i love everything about love.

"anyways we gotta go." she said looking over at me then peter. harry kept his eyes on me but i shrugged it off. "yeah." he finally responded and grabbed her hand into his and they left.

the door closed after. "they haven't said they're dating, you know?" i noted to peter as he scoffed and walked into the kitchen, making me follow behind. "they've been together for the past five months, of course they're dating." he stated.

harrys pov

"you look beautiful." i told her as she smiled back and i held her hand into mine. "luna helped me." she responded back as i smiled at the thought of luna. "does she always stay home?" i asked her. "sometimes but you know she's more of a at home person." she noted making me smile more but i tried not to make her curious and confused.

i took mary jane to a nice fancy restaurant and i just loved spending time with her. "spiderman saves the day again." i heard the person on tv say. "that's so sweet their saving people." mary jane smiled. "it's whatever." i scoffed and later we went back to petes house.

luna opened the door and smiled at both of us. my eyes landed on her outfit. "i like the dress." i said and closed the door behind us. "oh thank you." she happily said. "is peter here?" i asked looking around the living room. "no, he just left." she said worried.

"i'm pretty sure he's alright luna." mary jane wrapped her arms around her to calm her down. i haven't hanged out with peter since well you know me and mary jane have been together.

"we should stay here to make sure you're good." mary jane added as my direction goes towards luna and meets her eyes. "really?" she said so innocently. gosh she's so adorable. i mean no.

"yeah." i said immediately wrapping my arms around her. she smelt like strawberries. i pulled away but she went upstairs after. maybe she doesn't like me but then again i'm with mary jane.

"i'll be back." mary jane followed behind her leaving me by myself. i walked into the kitchen noticing the pictures of luna and pete together when they were younger. the phone then rang as i heard a voice. "hey luna it's peter i won't be able to make it home tonight but i'll be home tomorrow i'm sorry." the sound of peters voice made me look upstairs seeing luna.

"who was that." she asked. "peter." i calmly said as he gave me a worried look. "he's not going to make it tonight." i responded back as i wrapped my arms around her. oh how i love comforting her.

"thanks harry." she said calmly smiling up at me but then let go of me and walked away. "well you both can stay in the guest room." she simply said as me and mary jane walked behind her. "here." she stopped at a room next to hers and left me with mary jane.

"i love her." mary jane gushed going into the room and layed onto the bed. "yeah she is." i agreed then layed next to her then we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

lunas pov

i walked into my room, closing the door behind me. where are you peter? fuck. i layed onto my bed, thinking of where he could be. what if he's not coming back. he has to but i need to figure out what he does at this time. i pulled the covers over me and fell asleep.

i woke up the next morning hearing a loud bang. "shit." they yelled, making me get up and go downstairs seeing peter on the floor. "what the hell peter." i said helping him up. "luna what happened." mary jane yelled running downstairs then noticing peter standing there.

"peter." she simply said then wrapped her arms around him. peter looked at me then accepted the hug and smiled. i knew peter liked her and i wasn't going to say anything. harry then came after. "so you're back." he said making them let go of eachother.

peter looked at him and smiled. "where were you?" harry questioned not taking his eyes off him. "oh just work you know." he didn't hesitate to say. "i'm sorry again luna." peter apologized again look at my direction. "just tell me where you are." i replied back and walked back to my room.

"thanks for staying over mary jane." i said as she smiled at me. "anything for a friend." she hugged me and let go. "anyways i gotta go, i have to go to work." she added. "new job?" i asked and she sighed. "yeah i just hope it's going to be good." she said then left.

i walked behind back downstairs. i really hate these stairs. "bye harry." i said and he smiled at me. "goodbye luna." he replied back as mary jane held his hand and they both left.

"see they're a thing." peter said as i walked over to him. "i know peter but you're not always going to get what you want." i simply said fixing his messy hair. "i just love her." he blurted out causing my eyes to look at his face. "you know that feeling don't you luna?" he asked looking down at me. well i don't know, i have never had someone i loved before or had deep feelings for.

_______________________

the next chapter will have more of luna and harry !! <3