˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ༄

"luna, harry is coming over." peter said as i walked downstairs. "okay." i replied back as i heard a knock on the door, making peter open it. it was harry. he looked into my eyes and smiled.

"mary jane isn't with you?" i asked and he frowned. "oh no she's at work." he responded back sounding sad. "well i'm going to be in my room." i said and walked back upstairs. i'm always in my room. i layed onto my bed and got a book to read.

harrys pov

"mary jane isn't with you?" she asked causing me to frown. i shouldn't be feeling sad rightnow. i have a girlfriend and luna is her friend. "oh no she's at work." i said trying to hide my feelings but i think i failed. "well i'm going to be in my room." she said walking upstairs. i wanna come with you. fuck no don't think that.

"she's always in her room." peter said making me smile. "she doesn't like leaving this house, all she does is read and sleep." he added. i smiled at the thought of her. peter turned the tv on, letting in fall on the news. "new pictures of spiderman." they said causing harry to scoff. "this guy is so cool like they save people." peter said sounding fascinated in them.

"they're useless in my opinion." i blurted out but he shoved it off. "i gotta use the bathroom." i said standing walking upstairs. i saw lunas room and walked in noticing her on her bed.

"what are you doing?" i asked as she got startled a bit. "oh i um well reading." she tried to say and smiled. gosh i love her. yeah i'm gonna pretend like i didn't say that. "you're always in here aren't you?" i asked with a chuckle. "well this is my comfort place." she replied back. at this time i forgot what i came upstairs for.

"hey harry i gotta go." peter yelled from downstairs, making luna look at me confused. we both walked downstairs and saw he left already. "well i guess it's just you and me." i said with a smile.

we both lay on the couch and watch a movie. i wanted to wrap my arms around her but i have to remember i have a girlfriend. "how long have you and mary jane known eachother for?" i asked curious but just admired her. "since we were seven." she smiled when she said it.

"and you?" she asked but i gave look away before she noticed me looking at her. "w-what?" i asked fixing my sitting position. "you and peter." she said calmly not noticing me and kept her eyes on the tv.

"oh well ever since we were in elementary." i said with a smile acknowledging her beauty. she finally looked into my eyes and smiled. this feeling in my body took over and i don't know if i like it or not but i was enjoying every second of it.

"i saw the flowers you got mary jane yesterday, they beautiful." she said still looking into my eyes. "oh well i got them at this flower shop down the street." i said then looked the other way and got out of looking right into her eyes.

"you must love mary jane." she replied back with the sweet smile i love on her. gosh i wish she would just stop talking about mary jane and i could just kiss her. fuck no harry what the actual fuck, you can't do that you're literally with mary jane and you love her not luna.

"yeah i really do love her." i said with a smile. i wanted to stay here with her and talk all day but i got a phone call. i looked at the name. "it's mary jane." i said as i answered. "what happened." i said worried into the phone as luna also had a worried look on her face. i got up and went into the kitchen.

"i lost my job." she slightly whispered. "how?" i replied back a little shocked. "well i guess they found someone better." she replied back sounding hurt. "can you come over to my apartment." she asked as i looked over at luna. as much as i wanted to stay here with you, i can't.

"yeah i'll be there." i said trying to sound somewhat cheerful for my current girlfriend. i hung up after and walked back towards luna. "mary jane lost her job and she wants me to go over to hers." i said to her. "oh shit really, oh i'm sorry here." she apologized and went to write something on a paper. i watched her gently write something down.

"give this to her." she said handing me the paper. "you know to make her feel better." she added with that smile. i left after and read it. "mary jane, harry is the sweetest guy ever and i'm positive he's the one for you and only you and ps: i'm sorry about what happened with that job, you were better anyways and also i love you." it wrote as i read silently. this girl just loves people and wants the best for them.

how am i going to get closer to you if you keep pushing me closer to mary jane. as much as i want you, you don't want me. but i have to stay with mary jane i know they're best friends and i don't wanna ruin that for them. for her.

_________________

this chapter was short but the next one will be more of lunas pov <3