˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ༄

it was the next day and it was the first day of school. mary jane called me this morning to make sure we both entered school together so we both wouldn't get that nervous. she also insisted harry to come too, so he did. when we got to school we all met with eachother.

harry smiled at me before leaving. i was too distracted with school already that i didn't return a smile to him. "i'll see you later." i said to mary jane as she nodded in return before we both went different ways.

during school, i have 3 classes with harry and 4 with mary jane, which i was grateful for. after these couple of weeks all three of us became closer than ever. it was like everything was going back to the way it was.

two months later

weeks and weeks went by and it was now october. yes already october. days passed by so fast i kept forgetting what day it is.

it was october 30, the day before halloween. i didn't have any plans for tomorrow. well if i'm being honest i never really ever had plans for halloween because i never had that many friends, not many meaning i've only had one, mary jane. we always stayed home and watched horror movies but that was before she started getting invited to parties.

she always insisted on me going but you know my answers were always a no. so everytime i would see her dress in something that would show off some skin, always looking beautiful. i never knew who she was dressing up for but at the same time i remembered she doesn't need to dress up for some dude or well a girl.

monday, october 31st

me and mary jane are in class as she leaned into me and whispered something. "are you going to the halloween party tonight?" mary jane asked me but i immediately shook my head. "what? why not?" she added to my reaction. "wait a party?" i said and she nodded. "yeah no." i shook my head again. "luna." she gave me a look. "parties are not my thing." i replied and she gave me a look. "too many people okay?" i added.

"i'll stay by your side the whole time i swear." she said looking into my eyes, begging. "fine." i finally gave in. she squealed at my response. i was going to hate this so much. when school ended we both got costumes as angels. so after a couple of hours we both left my house. we then got to the house the party is at.

we both walked in together as the music got louder the closer we inside. i looked around at everyone's costumes, some where showing off some skin. i admired their outfits. then my eyes landed on him. the guy who held the door open for me. the one who brings me flowers almost everyday. harry osborn. his eyes landed on me and we both just smiled. we got closer to him.

"hi." harry said with a smile. "hi." i said back. we just stared at eachother for a minute. there was a spark between us but i ignored it. "come on luna." mary jane pulled my arm making me fall out of a trance. i didn't like dancing, especially in front of other people. people i do not know.

harrys pov

when mary jane pulled her away i sat down cause i didn't feel like i belonged here. so i watched her and luna dance. it made me smile seeing her be all nervous. well it didn't make me happy to see her struggle but i liked seeing her get out of some what her comfort zone.

i watched them for a couple of minutes then peter sat next to me. "hey." he said sitting next to me. "hey." i said back looking at him but then looking back at them.

a guy then started talking to her. he started touching her. her hand. my body tensed up. what the fuck is he doing? he then touched her hair. her hair. my jaw clenched at the sight of him near her.

"do you know who that guy is?" i asked peter signaling the guy dancing with luna. peters eyes landed on them. "i'm not sure but i'm glad she's getting along with someone else." he replied with a smile.

his words made me relax a little but then the thought of her with him made me feel something. i hated that feeling in my gut. peter then got up and left while my eyes stayed glued on them. she was laughing with him. what the fuck is she laughing at?

"harry we should go it's getting too late." mary jane tapped me making my eyes leave them and land on her. "i'm going to get luna." she added and i instantly got up, nodding then following her to them. she then tapped lunas shoulder making them both look at us. "hey we should go now." mary jane said and luna nodded. my lips slowly formed a smirk as i watched his face saddened.

she waved bye to him before we left. i gave him a look. i then called benard to pick us up. so then he came after a couple of minutes. i opened the door for luna and mary jane then we all left. luna offered us to go to her house and mary jane said yes. "so who was that guy." mary jane wiggled her eyebrows. the thought of him made me want to-

"he was very nice." she said with a smile. her comment cut off my thoughts. what was i feeling. it's something i don't wanna feel. i don't like this. "i don't like the way she's smiling at her words. what did he say to her to make her all smiley. she then looked at me. her eyes sparkled making my whole body relax.

it's been months since we've ever looked eachother like that but i'm not sure what i felt. it wasn't like a strong feeling or anything. i mean i felt something inside me but i think that's something normal, not anything to worry about. right?

____________________

happy halloween !!!!! 🎃🤎

what are you all being for halloween if you do celebrate?!!!??