˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 ༄

hope you like !! enjoy :) <33

__________________

harrys pov

i went over to lunas house because they we're going to have a get together to honor ben and i said yes. i had bernard drive me there and luna also invited him too so he's here with me too.

"should we start?" peter asks loudly and i shake my head. "no lunas not downstairs yet." i say and he nods at my words. am i sounding too much desperate righnow for lunas presence to show up in their living room? i hope not.

"come on luna." aunt may yells and then she's walking down. i watched her hair move slightly in front of her face. i wanna move them away from her face. wait what?

then lunas standing across the room when aunt may get in the middle of the room. "don't be sad today okay?" she says to us. "he wouldn't want us to be sad that's he's gone, he would want us to celebrate and be happy that he was once here." aunt may adds happily and luna looks at me for a brief moment and then she looks away.

"ben was the nicest and sweetest person i ever met may he rest in peace." she finishes talking and everything goes separate ways and i watch luna start walking over to me.

"hi harry." she said cheerful. the way i hoped she would be today. i wanted to tell her something by the you know what i'm talking about. if you don't know, i won't tell you. fine i'll tell you. my feelings for luna. i wanted to tell her or was it too early for that?

"hi." i say back with a smile and i eye her dress. my beautiful luna, if only i can tell you right now how i feel about you then i would hold you in my arms and tell you how beautiful and stunning you look in this dress. "harry?" she says and i stand up straight realizing i wasn't listening to what she just said.

"i got your flowers by the way i love them but don't you think ive gotten enough already?" she repeats but this time i listen and shake my head. "you deserve all of them." i replied with a smile and then we both stay silent. fuck i'm going to tell her. okay.

"can i tell you something?" i asked and she nods. "yeah." she says. "i lik-." i started then someone knocked on the door making luna hurry over to the door. fuck you person who opened the door. i don't care who you are.

"you came." i hear her say happily and i look at her confused on who else she could be talking to if everyone she's close to are all already here. "how are you doing?" the person says to her. it sounds like a guy. "good." she replied with a huge smile. who is it?

then she lets them in and i see a guy come into view. who the hell is that? i watch her wrap her arms around him. she then looks at me. i make eye contact with the guy next to her. i gave him a confused look. "wait i wanna introduce you both to eachother." she said happily and i smiled wanting to know why she was so happy. "eddie, harry. harry, eddie." she added as we both shook hands. "eddies my boyfriend." there it is.

my heart dropped. i've been shot. i know i'm being dramatic right now but if you've ever been in my position where the person you really liked randomly introduces their lovers to you and you just have to stand there and pretend like you're okay and that you're really happy for them.

i dropped my hand from his. too shocked to say anything. "well it was nice to meet you." he said with a smile while i was too stunned to say a thing. i softly smiled cause that's what i think i should do, hide my feelings and act like everything is okay. "nice meeting you too." i smiled kindly like i mentioned before. "are you okay?" luna asked putting a hand on my shoulder. her touch made me feel the most comfort.

i nodded with a small smile. i didn't wanna ruin this day with another heartbreak. so i pushed it back. again like i mentioned before. "i'm okay." her eyes filled with concern made me wanna kiss her. she looked so beautiful. even if she said she had someone i would still do anything to make her mine.

"your dad is norman osborn right?" he asked. shit what was his name again? "yeah." is all i said wanting to glare at him all day. "he was a very intelligent man, i'm so sorry about what happened to him." he says placing a hand on my heart.

"thank you." i say back with a small smile and luna pulls on his arm to follow her. i watched him follow her like he was all hers and didn't like it one bit.

i watched her get comfort from him and not me. i watched her kiss him and not me. i watch her eyes and how they were filled with love everytime she looked at him. i watched her do everything i wish she would do with me, with him.

"hey um i should get going." i said while walking over to her, making her eyes land on me for once. "are you feeling good?" she asked me and my eyes land on her boyfriend for a good second. "yeah, no i'm fine." i reply with a forced smile.

he then looks at me making me snap to look back at her. "mary jane is getting tired i should really take her home." i lied. i lied directly to her face. i hated it so much. "oh okay then." she replied back and i nodded back.

"well take care." she adds when i start walking away. she always made sure i was doing good no matter what. she was always there for me. i was starting to be there for her but then this happens and now it's all ruined. i can't like luna when i'm with mary jane. she'll hate me. i have to admit it i was late. too late to even tell her how i feel. i couldn't believe it. i messed this up.

her and her boyfriend. if she did really like him then i was going to have to accept it. not ruin our friendship again. i'm not sad or anything. it was just something i didn't think would happen. i mean i'm happy for her, i truly am. she found someone to love with. someone that wasn't and still isn't me.

______________

christmas chapter is next !!!!! <3333