˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ༄

lunas pov

"i'll sleep overhere." harry said pointing to the floor as he gently sat down. "no sleep next to me." i offered but he shook his head. "come on harry please?" i said making him immediately change his mind with a smile. "okay." he said as i held my hand out pulling him up.

i looked up at him then went over to my side of the bed patting my side for him to join in. he laid next to me as i pulled the covers over us. he starred at me like he just fell in love. "you're so beautiful luna." he whispered smiling at me. his smile made my stomach flutter with butterflies.

"than-." i was about to thank him but he connected his lips onto mine. i was shocked at first but smiled kissing him back. i then sat on his lap placing my hand on the side of his face as we made out with eachother. my hand made my way into his fluffy brown hair pushing his head up.

he looked up at me as we let go. "we shouldn't." i said about to get off of him but he gripped my arms gently. "i'm not with her anymore." he said but i shook my head. "i have to talk with her." i stated but he didn't let go he then pulled me back, flipping the both of us. he was now on top of me.

"i know i made a mistake doing that to her but i had a reason to." he said looking into my eyes. his soft eyes starring at me. i get so lost in his eyes so easily. i knew what he did to my best friend was wrong but i couldn't help to instantly forgive him.

without saying anything back, i kissed him. he placed his hand next to me holding him up as his other was placed on my jaw slowly kissing me. i wrapped my legs around his torso pulling him closer. he was now in between my legs. i tugged on his shirt wanting to take it off along with mine. but before we could continue there was a light knock making me bite down on his lower lip, lightly pushing him off of me.

"shit." i said letting go of him. "get into my closet." i whispered gently pushing him into my closet. he stood there as i looked at him wanting to kiss him. "luna?" they asked behind my door. "i'll be there in a second." i yelled looking at harry as he noticed my messy hair trying to fix it. "i'll be back." i reassured him closing the door walking towards my room door.

i then stood face to face with peter. "you're back." my voice softened pulling him into a hug. "where were you?" i asked wanting to know hoping he would tell me. i closed the door behind not wanting him to find harry in my room.

"mjs house." he spoke with a smile. the thought of him finally being able to be with her made me smile but the thought of me being the reason her and harry broke up made me frown. "harry broke up with her." peter went on. "i can't believe he did that, how can he just- do you know where he could be?" he asked. nope i don't. he's not in my room. i so wasn't just making out with him a second ago.

"never mind." he shrugged telling him he was going to be in his room as i nodded. "bye." i said before i walked back into my room, locking the door behind me. i slowly opened my closet door as harry walked out. "i'm sorry." i said fixing his clothes. his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me towards him.

"i'll be back, i promise okay?" he said kissing my forehead looking down into my eyes. "where are you going?" i asked as i felt him let go of me. "don't worry i'll be back." he reassured me kissing my lips before leaving my room.

peters pov

i went back home to luna. i knew she was home because some of the lights were on. "luna." i whispered making my way upstairs gently knocking on her door. suddenly hearing a huge thump behind. "luna?" i asked worried. "i'll be there in a second." she yelled as i heard her make little movements before she opened the door.

her hair was out of place. she was out of breath. i watched her eyes soften when she noticed it was me. "you're back." she said pulling me into a hug. i smiled softly as we both let go of eachother. "where were you?" she asked curious closing the door behind her like she was in the middle of doing something.

"mjs house." i said seeing her smile drop. "harry broke up with her." i went on as she listened. "i can't believe he did that, how can he just- do you know where he could be." i asked but noticed she wouldn't ever be hanging out with harry.

"never mind, i'll be in my room if you need anything, alright?" i stated making her nod back with a smile. "bye." she said as i went into my room. i sat on the edge of my bed smiling at the thought of mary jane. i then remembered the whole mishap with harrys dad immediately frowning. he's my best friend.  

i dialed his number into my phone, playing with the wire waiting for him to answer but nothing. "hey harry, it's me peter. i just wanted to know if you were around so we can talk." i said into the phone before hanging up.

i looked at my suit before thinking. i then decided to put it on and swing outside my window not wanting luna to hear me. i swung to a tall building before i could land something hit me sending me flying off the building. i hurried to catch myself but a person threw me against the building. "shit." i groan falling threw the glass.

i watched something fly towards me as i immediately swung my web at them. "who are you." i yell then they stood mid air not saying anything. expecting them to show themselves they threw something at me as i instantly dodged it. it was like another green goblin but it couldn't possibly be norman osborn. he's dead.

___________________

i thinking of starting a harry smut book. should i?