˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 ༄

lunas pov

"luna." harry said stopping me as i gave my full confused attention to him. he didn't say anything, he just starred at me like if he was thinking of something. "what harry? i can't deal with you rightno-." i went on continuing to call mary jane but he held my wrist making me look at his face.

"i like you luna." he said in a deep raspy voice that made me flutter with butterflies that i never knew i would ever feel. i then got confused by his words immediately pulling his arm off of me. "no, you can't possibly like me- harry you gotta be joking right?" i said getting frustrated with him. he couldn't possibly be saying that after he 'broke up' with mary jane.

"i'm not joking luna." he said sounding genuinely serious with his words as he held my face with both his hands. "for how long?" i questioned softly hoping i wasn't in the way of mary janes relationship with him. "ever since pete introduced me to you." he stared into my eyes seeing his eyes sparkle.

i couldn't believe him but i was too caught up in the moment with being so close to him i immediately placed my lips onto his. he was confused and shocked at my movement but accepted it, placing his hand onto my neck as i placed mine in between his soft hair.

"how long have you liked me?" i question very curious as i broke the kiss. he smiled at me before saying anything. "since i've met you." his voice deepened sending shivers down my spine.

"i know you're really confused rightnow but i just wanna be with you- i-i'm sorry about not telling you sooner." he went on as i ran my hand threw his hair watching his lips move as he rambled on.

"harry." i held his face with both my hands making him stop and look down at me. i smiled at him which made him also smile. "peter must be coming home already i should go now." he whispered kissing my forehead as i nodded.

harrys pov

i left her house going to mine. my life was finally how i wanted it to be. luna is finally mine. gosh i love her so much. i was in awe just thinking about her presence now being around me now. "i gotta get her something now maybe a rin-." i said as i walked into my room but stopped instantly when i saw spiderman placing my dad down.

"what the fuck." i said. "what did you do?" i yelled making him notice me as i hurried going through my drawer for a gun, pointing it towards him but once i turned he was gone. "father." i said throwing the gun across the room seeing if he was okay but he didn't answer. he killed him. "i'll kill him." i said to myself.

the next day i walked into her house. lunas. she opened the door for me as i walked in. somehow i didn't manage to show any emotions or tell her anything about what had happened with my dad but she noticed something wrong. "what's wrong?" she said worried, i gave her a confused look. "nothing i just came to spend time with you." i reassured her but she didn't let it go. "harry." she said sounding concerned grabbing my hand into hers.

i've never had someone actually care about my feelings or even notice them. i looked down at her, her beautiful eyes before letting out a small tear. "my father died last night." i cried out immediately feeling her arms wrap around me. there was a weird feeling when she touched me like everything hurting inside me just went away.

"i am so sorry harry." she said in her soft voice. "don't apologize it's not your fault." i said comforting her back. she pulled me to her living room sitting on the couch. it was silent for a moment which she knew that's what i needed after telling her what happened last night.

after a while she placed her hand on mine. "you can stay here if you want." she offered, she really is the sweetest. "no luna i can't." i declined not wanting to invade her privacy. "harry please i could really use some company and i know you're going to go home by yourself." she said with so much hope in her voice.

"okay." i replied watching her eyes glow up with excitement. she made me forget about every little problem that was in my life. i would give up my life for her anytime.

_______________

why is this book getting a lot of reads? anyways i'm going to continue to make these chapters <3