˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ༄

warning: lots of mature language.

____________________

happy new years eve or new year day!!!!! <33333

be safe!!!!

also
this chapter is really long so enjoy!!!!

________________

lunas pov

"luna?" aunt may called out when we entered the house. "yeah?" i replied back before locking the door. i then walked into the living room. "you're home so early." she said with a worried look. "did something happen?" she added looking between all of us. "no, no. nothing happened we just." i stopped talking and looked at mj trying to find a reason why.

"okay well if you're not too tired there's a couple of pumpkins that you can carve." she said pointing to the floor. i instantly looked at mary jane and both exchanged smiles. we both watched aunt may walk back upstairs before hurrying to get materials to carve our pumpkins.

harry stood there. his eyes watched me. i smiled at him wondering what was going on in his head that he was just looking at me like the way he is rightnow. his brown eyes sparkled at me, like he enjoyed something and i just couldn't think of what it was.

harrys pov

i had this weird feeling in my gut. it was picking at my heart like i wanted to say something but nothing came up to my mind. i looked away from her looking around her house. something is bothering me. "hey harry?." luna said and i instantly turn my head to face her. she stared right in my eyes. her beauti- "are you busy tomorrow?" she interrupted. me? oh well no, wait. "i'm not." i said this time in person.

"great i was thinking we should all go out tomorrow somewhere, you know? there's someone i have see." she says like it's normal. this someone at the time was someone that i should have kept my eye on the second i saw them. someone who changed things with all of us. especially her. but you didn't did you?

"yeah we can." mary jane said nodding her head as we each grabbed a pumpkin. i started to carve mine trying not to accidentally cut myself. luna was carving hers then the phone rang. it was coming from upstairs. "i'll be right back." luna says letting go of everything she was holding and ran upstairs. i watched her disappear and like that she never finished what she was doing here. she was gone for a while but not for a long time.

it was really weird when all of a sudden i had this urge to wanna know what she was going to do up there. why did she seem so happy. i'm not saying she shouldn't be happy, i'm just confused?

"that guy was all over her at the party." mary jane said to me and i looked down at her with a confused look. guy? "she told me they exchanged numbers and everything." she added with a small giggle. "that's why she's been all smiley." she states. there it is again that bad feeling inside me again. "well i'm happy that she's happy." i said smiling, well it felt forced. you are so bad at lying, harry. i follow behind her as she sat on the couch in the living room.

mary jane turns the tv on and i pull my arm over her shoulder pulling her closer to me. the first thing that plays is the news channel. mary jane let's it play for a sec, until she realizes the spider-man is on so she places the remote down. they're talking about him and i look over at her and see her smile. the people on the screen start describing him like he's some kind of hero or something.

i rolled my eyes at the tv as they continued to worship him. he doesn't deserve this kind of attention. i motioned my hand towards mary jane signaling to pass me the remote about to change the channel. "oh spider-mans back again? yay." luna said walking back downstairs. "harry don't change it." she added standing behind the couch where me an mary jane were sitting.