˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ༄

okay here's another chapter <33

________________

"happy valentines day." mary jane says excitedly wrapping her warm arms around me. "harrys coming he's getting things out of the car." she adds as i groan and watch her hang her coat up.

"harry got me a huge bouquet of flowers." she says with so much love in her voice. i smiled at her and leave the door open for harry to walk in.

"what'd he get you?" she asked and i wanted to laugh. "this." i pulled out a small card. she's confused by it. "he said it's all he could afford." i turn to look away from her. "and i mean i don't care if it's all he could afford, i would rather it be homemade, you know? but he's just not like that." my voice slowly lowers and she doesn't say anything back as she sits on the couch in my living room.

"i'm grateful, really. i am." i watched her head nod at me. "but. i made plans with him for today. i did, an-." i went on and she watched taking in all of my words.

"and." i stopped to catch in a deep breath before continuing. "he was just in such a rush to leave this morning that he seemed like he didn't even know what today was." i needed to stop talking. mary jane just sits there silently. she then made a face that tells it all now, than when it did back then.

"it's okay." she says holding out her arm wanting me to hold onto it and sit next to her. great i made the day all about myself. "so he's not coming later?" she asked quietly. i shook my head and she doesn't say anything else.

"what else did harry get you?" i say breaking the silence, lightly grasping the card i gave to her, putting it down. her face brightened. "he got me this." she pulled on something around her neck. her fingers gently wrapped around the chain of a necklace. hm, a necklace. i should take the credit for that gift not harry.

"pretty." i grinned at the silver heart locket she happily played with. "isn't he so sweet." i gritted my teeth. i continued to watch her in awe of her gift.

"luna." harrys voice fills the room making me look up. he's got his hands on his hips staring that look at me with the stupid grin on his face. i stand up, crossing my arms. "harry." i mimicked the same way he said my name.

"how are you?" he asked like he genuinely cared. "since when are you interested in how i'm doing." i laughed and walked towards the kitchen, i feel his eyes follow me but he's stands where he is.

"can't i ask a person how they're doing without any criticism?" he says as he sits down in front to the counter. isn't it weird that he made me forget all about the conversation me and mj were making just earlier? i smile at his words. "i'm doing fine, could do better but i'm fine." i say without looking at him as i pour myself a glass of water.

"you know, when a girl says she's fine." he says tapping the counter. "she's not really fine." he finishes saying and i roll my eyes at him. "trust me i am completely fine." i say and take a sip of my water as he watches me.

"so what'd your "lover" get you today?" harrys says it dramatically. my smile faded, dropping the glass gently onto the counter and walk away. "i was just asking by the way." he adds as i can hear his glass cup drop gently against the counter.

harrys pov

she places a card onto the counter. "what's this?" i asked confused, grabbing the card seeing the words plastered on the cover. 'you make me happy - happy valentines day'