˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ༄

short chapter :( enjoy !!!!

__________________

lunas pov

i'm in my room when i hear peter walk in. "wow." he says and i already feel his eyes lighten at the flowers scattered all over my room. "is this what the inside of your head looks like?" he asks and i smile at him. then it's quiet for a good minute.

"when were you going to tell me you had a boyfriend?" he finally breaks the silence and i sit up straight dropping my book down onto my bed. wait how does he know?

"how do you?" i can complete my words. "i just had a feeling." peter say's shrugging his shoulders. i slant down onto my bed. "you okay?" he asked me, while he sat next to me on my bed. "mhm." i nod at him and smile.

"i'm sorry." i add not looking into his eyes. "for what?" peter replies and i can hear in his voice that he's genuinely confused. "about him." i add not baring to loom at him.

"do you want to tell me about him?" he asks and my heart beats fast. "i just need time, okay?" i tell him and i know that's not what he wanted to hear but it's what i have to say. he nods silently not saying anything but a "okay." i watch him get up and leave without another word.

harrys pov

i watched peter slowly walked down the stairs. "anything happened?" i ask and he shakes his head. "nope." he says and we both walk towards the kitchen.

"you have to respect her privacy peter." uncle ben states as he's reading from a newspaper. "let her be." he continued when aunt may starts placing stuff onto the table, he looks up.

"i know." peter lets out a sigh and sits at the dining room table. i sit next to him. "but i just want to be there for her." peter notes as he lightly taps his fingers against the table.

"i wanna make sure she's okay." he went on as i stared at him. "are you staying harry?" aunt may askes me and i look up at her. "hm? oh um only for a little bit." i reply with a smile and my eyes scan the stairs for a second.

"dinners ready." aunt may called placing dishes with food on them onto the table. i don't know why i'm expecting someone to come rushing down the stairs. the only person up there is her.

then she rushes down like i- no i wasn't expecting it. "i gotta go." she say's walking towards the door. "go where." all three, aunt may, uncle ben, and peter say together. she grabs her bag pulling it up her shoulder.

she turns to look at us and we make brief eye contact when she turns towards the door. peter gets up and walks behind her. i follow behind too. "i'll be back later." she say's opening the door when peter holds the door open.

she looks up at both of us. peter keeps his eyes on her like he's trying to figure something out. she fixes her bag strap that begins falling down her shoulder. "i need to go." she glares at peter. this doesn't look good.

"who is he?" peter blurts out and her eyes widened. she looks at me. shit. "you told him?" she says to me, the look that tells me i just made her feel betrayed. "luna." i instantly say and she shakes her head. "i can't believe you." she grips her hands tightly around her bag.

she looks at peter now. "it's no one really peter, just let it go." she claimed and his mouth go into a straight line. "is he at least being good to you?" he asked softly and she looks at me for a second then back at him. "i'm going to be late." she say's turning around. late? we both watch the door close and peter accepts defeat and walks towards to living room.

i continue to stand there and look up at the ceiling taking a deep breath. no i can't let her leave. i then opened the door to find her standing in front of the door still, her back towards me about to walk away.

i gently grasp her wrist keeping her from going. we both look at each other for a moment. her soft hand in mine. "where are you going?" i asked interrupting my thoughts. "it doesn't matter." she tells me as she pulls her wrists down making me release her.

"come on luna, don't go." i call to her and she continues walking. i watch her walk away before she disappears and close the front door. i place my hands on my hips walking to the living room.

"i should apologize." peter says shaking his head side to side, looking down. "she's going to be okay." uncle ben tells him, placing his hand behind his back. "harry dear, can you help me with the table." aunt may ushers me and i nod immediately.

"clean the counter for me." she points towards the counter and i nod. "oh and when you leave make sure you bring home some food. okay? i don't want you starving." she lightly pats my back. "how could i say no?" i laugh and continue to help clean.

"thank you again for helping out with luna, she can he a handful sometimes." she laughs at her words and i hum back in response. "she can be but she's one of a kind." i say honestly. wow i just said that about luna.

"by the way, thoses flowers up in her room, i suppose those flowers are from her new boyfriend?" she asks cleaning the dishes and i freeze in place not knowing what to do next. "he must be a real gentleman if you ask me." she adds with a big smile. so she doesn't know they're from me.

"um i gave her a bouquet just two days ago." i says and she smiles at me and says nothing. i then take over her position and start cleaning the dishes. why am i doing the dishes when i'm at lunas house, wait lunas house? why didn't i say peters house? shit.

"have you seen her room yet?" aunt may asks from behind me. i shake my head. i lied of course. i was just recently up there. massive room filled with beautiful flowers gifted by me.
"it's very pretty, garden like." she tells me motioning her hands at how big the flowers are.

"so she never mentioned anything about a guy?" i blurt out the question randomly, already knowing the answer but i was hoping for something else. "nope." she shakes her head and i nod my head understanding her answer. okay.

"but all of those times she leaves unannounced makes sense now." she says with a smile. "she has a boyfriend." she smiles at her words and a little part of me flinches at them. i can feel her eyes on me when i don't say anything.

"your birthdays around the corner hm? how's that feel?" she asks wiping down the counter. "great." i say and fake smile at her. "you must have a lot of plans." she says walking over to the sink to wash her hands.

"i don't really celebrate my birthdays." i reply as i look down. she then dries her hands. "oh harry." she embraces me into a tight hug. "we are going to throw you a birthday party, okay?" she adds letting go of me to look at me.

"you don't have to." i feel myself get nervous. "the least i can do for the son of norman osborn." she claimed and for a second i feel a sadness inside me. my dad. i've been to caught up with things that i've forgotten about him. i should talk to lun—

"i will have luna help out." she adds and her name makes me feel something. not like that. "i'm pretty sure she'll want to spend her day with her boyfriend." i say waving off her words. she shakes her head immediately. "nonsense she adores you." she says with a smile and my heart skips for a second. "she what?." i asked to stunned to move. am i hearing right?

"i always see her smile whenever you walk into the room." she says it like it means nothing but for me it means everything. i feel a sudden hope in me. it doesn't feel good.

"i should get going." i say softly, standing still pointing towards the front door. "i'm supposed to pick mary jane up, so i'll be back tomorrow?" i say and look over at peter as he nods with a smile. "if you see luna, make sure she's safe." he tells me and they all nod along with him. my instincts tell me something is wrong but i'm feeling like i should let it go and not think about it. "always." i finally say with a faint small smile.

_________________

the next chapters are something