˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ༄

i had been going over to hers every time i was ever free. i always went with mary jane, you know so it never looked weird. why would it be weird? cause i never said that? did i?

all i knew is that she was incredibly tired. i just know it. she needed someone, just like how i needed someone. so i put myself to the side for once just for her and i was there for her. for the next couple of months it was the same thing. going to her house, her door being completely shut, only mary jane was allowed in there, or well that's what i thought since i'm pretty sure luna never really wanted to see me anyways so i still kept my distance from her.

i also bought some flowers for her. it had been like that every time i went to her house. i know she likes them so i got them along with one book too. i really tried to cheer her up. i did. she just never really looked at me when i showed up. even when sometimes mary jane dragged me into her room with her.

we tried a lot of ways to get her to come out of her room. as this point i knew she wasn't like this because of me. it was because of peter. i realized all this time that he was never really home. that luna just wanted her brother. she was getting worried about him everyday.

so during my visits i never really asked her if she was ever doing well. i also never asked mary jane too, well you know why i never did. it's complicated. today she couldn't make it to lunas so she asked me to go. i wasn't being mean or anything but i tried to come up with so many excuses to not go. like that would be weird, right? well none of those excuses worked on her so i'm now on my way to lunas house.

i knocked. aunt may opened the door. uncle ben was in the kitchen. i smiled because i haven't seen him in a while. "she's in her room." he said as aunt may nodded making my way upstairs. this is going to be awkward. so weird. she's not going to look at me or talk to me. it's going to be completely awkward. for me and especially for her. i stopped in front of her door hesitating to open it. i took a deep breath in and opened it.

"luna i-." i stopped my words at the sudden fear that took over me. i swallowed hard before continuing. "i hope you don't mind i'm here to make sure you're doing fine." i said quietly, slowly sitting at the edge of her bed. "mary jane couldn't make it today." i added but she didn't say anything so i sat silently looking around her room from where i was sitting.

she stayed quiet the entire time i was there. it was like she was avoiding me, which i didn't blame her for doing. i looked at her knowing she wasn't going to say anything so i got up walking out of her room and walked around the inside of her house. i stopped when i passed peters room, the door slightly opened. i opened it noticing his room completely empty. i was confused so i walked back to lunas room.

"where's peter?" i asked but no answer. i looked out her window trying to put something together like maybe he moved to a different room or he's redoing his room. she never answered so after a while so i let of a sigh looking at her in her bed and walked out of her room.

"he moved out." she said quietly and i stopped turning my attention to her. my eyes widened at her response. "what?" i looked down at her realizing this was why she was acting like this the entire time. "he's gone." she says with such sadness in her voice. i sat down next to her noticing she was crying and placed my hand on her back.

"it's okay, it's okay." i say rubbing my hand up and down her back. she was sad. this was something that was bothering her for, i can't even imagine for how long. "two months ago." she said quietly so we both looked at each other. could she read my mind? god i hope not. "what?" i was confused by the random words. "he planned on moving two months ago." she said sadly. "he just moved out last week." she added as i noticed her body shifting up, taking in that she was sitting up.

"what's wrong?" i asked but she shook her head slightly. "come on luna you can tell me." i said but she kept to herself. "i- i just." she started. then she couldn't get any words out. so the best thing i could do was to wrap my arms around her. she placed her head on my shoulder and i didn't think there was anything bad about it so i let her.

"i miss him." she said as she started to break into tears. there she goes. an angel crying. a beautiful one. no i didn't mean it like that. this moment i realized how bad i felt for her. did she tell anyone besides me? i was surprised that she never told mj anything. she then stopped crying and looked at me for a second and i watched her. we were close. so close that we were just staring at eachother for a while.

she then turned her head making the sudden excitement in me disappear. what? no i can't feel this way. "i should be getting home now." i said looking down at my lap. she didn't say anything so i got the idea that she wanted me to leave. so i did.

a week ago

"i promise i'll come by to see you." peter said to me. he even promised this everyday. the second he told me he was planning to move out he promised. crossed his heart, pinky promised and everything. he swore he would, so where is he? cause i haven't heard from him ever since he walked out all packed up. aunt may and uncle ben keep telling me to be patient with him so i did but he still never showed up. i'm overreacting i know but i keep losing people i love. well loved. he doesn't matter at this time. i just need peter.

_____________________

the ending of this book will be sooo sad, like i already know how it's going to end.