˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ༄

"i'll come by to visit at least once or three times a week." peter promises while closing a box full of his belongings. "or you can come over to mine, you know you're always welcomed to come over anytime." he adds holding the box in his hands. i nodded in return.

he grabbed everything and he was done. he looked back at me before he could exit the house. "take care, okay?" he says giving me a small smile. he was always the one to take care of me but after this moment i will have to be the one to take care of myself. "i will." i nodded wrapping my arms around him hoping for us to go back when this was never going to happen. hoping for him to stay here with me. "okay i gotta go now." he breaks the hug, looking down at me. this was really happening. "okay well bye." i said trying to hold in all my emotions to act like nothing about thing was bothering me. "bye." he said before leaving.

a week later

harrys pov

so after that day, me and luna just talked. believe me we did nothing else that day. we just talked like before everything happened. "how are you doing harry?" aunt may asked me while i walked into the kitchen. "i'm doing well." i said with a smile, leaning onto the wall.

"how's mary jane doing?" she asked starting to clean the table. i didn't know why i didn't think she would wanna ask about mj but i wasn't going to be weird about it. "she's been busy but doing good also." i replied getting off the wall, walking over to her. "let me help." i gestured.

"i'm glad you're keeping her company." she smiles at me. "mary jane is one lucky girl." she added and i smiled at her comment. she was. "lunas also really lucky to have you and her by her side." she continues to go on. "she's been missing peter ever since he left." she said finishing cleaning. "yeah i know." i looked down.

"how are you holding up without your dad?" she asked looking at me while cleaning the table. "well i've been trying to look on the positive side of things, you know?" i said as she nodded. "but i'm still processing it, other than that i'm taking it well." i added smiling at her. i just realized i haven't been thought about him ever since me and mary jane got together. nothing was bad about that though. it was almost like that was trying to tell me something.

"just don't let other things get in the way of you not letting your emotions out, okay? it's okay to have feelings." she said as i nodded. i completely missed this sign. the sign that was trying to tell me something. she said it and i just pushed it away.

"luna, dear." she yells looking upstairs. "come down here." she added before going back to what she was doing. then there she was, slowly walking down the stairs. i nervously gulped. wait why did i do that. fuck. it's not like she makes me nervous. she looked at me and sent me a small smile. "hey." she said quietly. "hi." i said but came out as a small whisper.

she was wearing the same outfit from yesterday. i had no problem with it though. her hair was messy but there was also nothing wrong about that either. i wasn't sure if complementing her was a good idea but either way i didn't say anything.

"i'm going upstairs." aunt may said as me and luna both nodded, smiling at her. "so." i continued when aunt may left me and luna alone. she looked at me waiting for me to speak. "we haven't talked in a while." i added with no expression and she looked at me confused. why did i say that. "what are you trying to say?" she said walking closer to me. "i'm not sure but i- i just we haven't talked in a while, you know?" i said back trying not to make it weird that it already is for both of us.

she closed her eyes letting out a heavy sigh. she was going to say something. she looked at me then at the floor and nothing. she didn't say anything. i shut my eyes regretting what i said.

"look harry whatever happened to us in the past doesn't matter to me anymore, okay?" she said hurt fully, well her tone was calm and not hurtful but the words that came out of her mouth were hurtful for me. like a knife getting stabbed in my heart. "i'm sorry harry i truly am." she added but she never really looked at me while saying this.

"i just- i'm sorry." she starts. or well she couldn't cause she started crying again. "no no don't cry luna you're better than this, please don't cry." i comforted her. they way she deserved to be.

"you didn't do anything wrong." i said stroking her hair with me fingers. "it's not your fault." i added and then she was finally calm. she was safe in my arms.

"if you want i can drive you or well not me but i can have benard take us- you! to see peter- that's if you want to." i offered with a smile that was most likely awkward. she didn't say anything. i signed but she then smiled. "i would say yes but i- i don't wanna you know." she said looking upstairs as i noticed her referring to aunt may and uncle ben.

"right." i said back. "they wouldn't want me leaving." she said but then someone interrupted. "nonsense." we both looked at uncle ben who spoke and was walking downstairs.

"go on, harry take care of her." he added giving me a serious look. i nodded with no hesitation whatsoever. i looked back at her. she was still trying to process his words. she tried to say something but he cut her off. "no, you've been in that room long enough. go see peter, instead of being in that little fictional world of yours, okay?" he said with a smile and just like that she was in the limo with me.