˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 ༄

well... enjoy. that's all.

__________________

it was now january 22nd, days passed by so quickly and christmas and new year's decorations were then replaced with valentines decorations. the season where people start to find one significant other to share the day with. as for i, i typically just keep to myself, stay in my room and read a book that i've been dying to read.

since i've been locked up in my room a couple months ago i've been gifted books and trust me i had so many, that's all i've been doing, reading but harry, yes the harry had been dropping by every now and then leaving books, so i have plenty of books to last me a whole year. thank you very much harry. wow never thought i would ever say that.

he also, which is kinda weird, well my heart kinda feels weird whenever he does this but he always brings me flowers. my room is starting to look like a garden. i'm too nice to turn them down but i also kinda like the gesture. it's cute.

i smiled at the sight of my room. most things in here are from the one and only har-. i was cut off from my thoughts when my phone rang, making me hurry over when it rang the second time. i checked the time, hm there's still time.

harrys pov

what's taking her so long? i placed my hands on my hips silently walking back and forth in her living room, taking small glances towards the stairs waiting for her. it's been minutes too long already. what could she possibly be doing. i stopped my movements. fuck it.

i start walking upstairs towards her room. i don't knock so i open it and watch her gaze fall on me. she was on the phone with someone. "what do you want?" she asked harshly looking at me with a glare as she covered the phone with the palm of her hand.

"it's time to go." i tapped the screen on my watch that's wrapped around my wrist. "i'll be done just give me a minute." she replied placing her phone back up to her ear as she fixed her hair while doing it. that's when i realized who the person she was talking to.

i sat at the edge of her bed and watched her get ready. "yeah, okay." she says into the phone with a smile. who is this guy she's has her finger wrapped around? is what she feeling for him anything serious? hm no i doubt it.

but the way she's smiling while answering the phone isn't a "not in a serious" relationship, it's a serious one. i watch her twirl her hair around her finger laughing about something he said over the phone.

"i got a friend here with me." she says eying me through her mirror. a small smile forming her lips as i glanced at her for a good second. then she broke it off, going back to speaking to the guy on the phone.

i look up at the ceiling and roll my eyes, then look around that's when i stare at the stack of books sitting at the corner of her room. the books i got her. i really went overboard with them. even the flowers. my eyes then landed on a picture placed on her nightstand. it's her, peter and my dad. when did they take this? i then stare directly at my dad letting a small smile form across my face.

(flashback)

"harry." he called for me as i was upstairs in my room. i dropped whatever i was doing to go downstairs. "yes father?" i replied back entering the huge living room as i saw him sitting down in front of the fire place. "sit." he says and i obey. i sit across from him scanning his face as he watched the fire.

"how was school?" he asked not looking at me. he only ever asked me this when we were going to have a conversation about something. "it was good, could've been better." i replied playing the edge of my sleeve.