˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ༄

mary janes pov

i couldn't believe it. i wanted to ask harry if he liked luna. "do you like luna?" i asked looking into his eyes. he stayed silent. "i don't." he simply said. i believed him. but that isn't going to stop me from trying to see if she likes him. i forgot about the note and left it aside.

lunas pov

harry kissed me. it has been bugging me ever since and i can't let it go. i have to tell mary jane but she's my friend, i don't wanna ruin their relationship. does that mean harry likes me? or was that just something he just did?

i then got interrupted by someone walking in my room. "peter?" i said as i got up to hug him. "i'm sorry i wasn't here i just got caught up with you know.." he said as i took notice he was referring to mary jane. i smiled and let go of him.

"harry was here?" he asked making my smile frown. "yeah." i said going to grab a book from my shelf. "what did you both do?" he asked sitting on the edge of my bed. "oh nothing we just watched a movie nothing else happened." i replied trying to act normal.

"okay well i'll be in my room." he said before walking out of my room. i decided to call mary jane over to mine's to talk. i wanted to tell her but i didn't. i gripped my phone and dialed her number as she picked up. "hey." i said into it with a small smile. i didn't wanna keep this thing a secret from her. i really hope harry told her because i can't just let this go, she's my friend and he's her boyfriend. she loves him.

"can you come over or we can go out somewhere?" i asked twirling the wire around my finger. "oh i- yeah i can come over." she simply said. i smiled. i hung up the phone after. i thought she was going to reject knowing that it's dark out now.

i then heard a knock at my door. i walked downstairs and opened the door revealing mary jane. she smiled at me as i let her in. "so you wanted to talk about something?" she asked as i nodded back.

i walked into my kitchen as she looked at me with a smile. "oh well i-." i got cut off by peter coming down the stairs. "hey mary jane." he said only looking at her. "hey." she softly said in return. he then walked next to me slowly opening the cabinets looking for something.

"so you were saying?" she asked looking into my eyes. "harry kis-." i got cut off by peter again. "are you staying here?" he asked stopping what he was doing. i smiled at her then at peter knowing he really wanted her to stay so he can talk with her. "oh um i don't know?" she said looking at me. "you can if you want to." i said back as she gave me a smile then one at peter. "okay then but i have to tell harry to come too." she said. she was about to leave then stopped to turn back at me.

"you were going to tell me something?" she asked but i couldn't seem to tell her anymore. "no, it's nothing that important." i replied with a small smile as she left. i looked at peter. "it would of been better if harry wasn't coming too." he said walking down and sitting onto the couch.

she then came back with harry. i avoided his smiles towards me. after, remembering what he did. i then walked back up to my room knowing peter was talking to the both of them and i didn't have any interest on what they were saying.

mary janes pov

i smiled at harry but his eyes kept falling on luna as she left. "hey." i whispered wrapping my arms around him. he smiled down at me causing me to frown. i'm starting to think he likes her not me. maybe he doesn't.

i let it go. "i'm going to bed." i said unwrapping my arms around him. i walked upstairs to lunas guest room laying onto the soft bed. i shouldn't worry about this. harry loves me, only me.

harrys pov

i watched mary jane leave. i knew it felt wrong to like her friend. luna didn't bother to look at me at all. i sighed going after mary jane to bed. she was peacefully asleep. i smiled slowly getting in bed next to her.

i woke up the next morning but she wasn't there. "mary jane?" i asked sitting up. i looked over at the door as she walked in. "hey." i said with a smile. she didn't say anything but smile back. we got ready and left lunas apartment.

just thinking about luna made me smile. i wanted to be with her already. it just hurt me knowing i didn't wanna be with mary jane anymore, but i didn't wanna break her heart but i had to.

"hey um mary jane, i gotta tell you something." i sighed making her eyes go over to me. i looked down at my shoes. "yeah?" she answered sounding worried. "i think i wanna break up." i blurted out with no emotion. i slowly looked back up at her. her face frowned at my words.

"harry." she said walking over to me. "i'm sorry mary jane, i jus-." i went on but i got cut off by her. "it's because of her isn't it." she said harshly, which i didn't mind because i get it, i'm breaking up with her. "what." i asked confused but i knew exactly who she was referring to. "luna. it's because of luna, you like her, not me, don't act like i don't know that." she went on walking bacl and forth in her room.

"look mary jane i don't have feelings for her." i replied lying. "no harry i see the way you look at her, it's not the same way you look at me." she responded almost yelling. "and what is that supposed to mean." i asked sounding curious. "you love her." she yelled this time making my focus go completely to her.

"don't decline it harry, you're breaking up with me because of her." she said hearing the hurt in her voice. i looked down at the floor with a frown. "i don't know what you're saying mary jane but this isn't about luna." i claimed walking out of her room as she followed.

"harry." she said as i didn't bother to look at her. "bye mary jane." i responded before leaving her home. i hated breaking someone's heart but my hearts is telling me to be with luna.

peters pov

i knew harry was mary janes boyfriend but i like her. harry is also my friend and i would never do anything to hurt his feelings. i was walking to her house as i gently knocked on her door. i watched her open it making me smile but then noticed her face saddened.

"what's wrong?" i asked worried laying my hand on her shoulder. she stayed silent but then let out a tear. "harry broke up with me." mary jane said as my face frowned. hearing her voice hurt made me hate have a sudden hate for harry. why would he want to break up with someone so beautiful.

she then started to cry as i wrapped my arms around her letting her gently cry onto my shoulder. "it's okay." i whispered to her as i stroked her soft hair. "i-if you want i could stay to keep you company." i said making her look up at me. "i mean if you want me to." i noted nervously hoping it wouldn't be weird. "you can." she smiled at me in return as i smiled back.

harrys pov

i walked to lunas house. i knocked on her door patiently waiting. as soon as she opened it i smiled. "what are you-." i cut her off as i made my way into her house and closed the door behind me. she gave me a confused look. i slowly looked down at her and smashed my lips onto hers.

i placed my hand on her neck and placed the other on her waist. she then let go noticing what i just did. "harry what the fuck was that." she whispered yelled like someone was listening. "you didn't let go." i smirked at her. i was true though she didn't stop me. "no harry you're dating mary jane, you can't ju-." i cute her off again. "we're not dating anymore." i blurted out as she gave me a confused look.

"you broke up with my best friend? harry how could you do that?" she asked getting worried walking over to her phone but i stopped her before she could dial her number. "luna." i said as she looked at me. i really wanted to tell her the feelings i have for her. i've liked her ever since the first time i laid my eyes on her.

__________________

next chapter will have more of luna and harry <3