˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ༄

short chapter :(

_________________

we get to the hospital later that day to pay a visit to uncle ben. as we walk inside i noticed peter sitting in the waiting room. we both look at each other and don't hesitate to run into eachothers arms.

"are you okay?" i asked worryingly checking his face for any injuries. "i'm okay." he replies with a nod reassuring me that he's fine. a doctor then comes out and looks at us.

"have you seen him yet?" i questioned looking at peter and his face saddens. "mhm." he hums in response. "he's not looking okay." he adds and i nod.

"i wanna see him." i say and peter shakes his head. "luna no." he says back and i cross my arms. "i'm tired of you treating me like i'm a little kid." i explained and he doesn't say anything back. "i wanna see uncle ben" i add pushing past him and i finally get into the room.

i get close to him on the bed and cover my mouth. "we tried, i'm sorry." the doctor tells me when i feel harrys arms behind me. i light tug on it wanting to hold onto something for support. "let's go." he says and mary jane says something back and we walk back out.

we all sit back down in the waiting room and later an officer walks in. "may parker?" he says looking at us and aunt may gets up quickly "will you come with us?" an officer asked aunt may and she nodded. i get my stuff together and walk out with everyone.

as we get to the police station. they bring us to a room. "this is the person who we suspect killed him." they say pulling out a picture of a guy. peter pulls the picture up and we all look at the persons picture. "we've been trying to look into his file but can't seem to find anything." they add and peter slams the photo back onto the table.

"have you looked enough?" peter says harshly and i clear my throat. "peter." aunt may says wanting him to tone it down a bit and he closes his eyes and nods. "sorry." he then replies and they start talking more with each other.

i then step out with harry following after me. "are you going to be okay?" harry asks and i smile softly before i couldn't anymore and feel his arm caress my arm, pulling me into his strong arms. "i'm so sorry." i cried into his chest and he shushes me like a caring mom would and gently strokes my hair with his fingers.

"no don't apologize, you're okay." he whispers into my ear and i continued to sob into his chest. times like this i didn't stop to realize the the actual fuck was happening. my heart hurt so much i never ever wish to feel this feeling ever again. "uncle ben was killed." i say against him and i knew he couldn't hear what i said but somehow he did.

"they're going to find the person, i promise." he replies and i finally look up at him. "you think so?" i asked looking into his eyes and he nods. we both then let go of each other and i walk towards mary jane.

"i wanna go home." i tell her and she waves over harry and he calls bernard to tell him to drive us home. when we get home i run up to my room with mary jane and harry following after me.

my phone rings when i get upstairs and i rush over to it. i sit down before answering. "hi." i smile at the voice of my boyfriend. "i just got home." i slowly wrap the phone wire around my finger.

"yeah i'm okay." i say into the phone. "mhm." i add when i look up and look at mary jane and harry watching me. "okay." i say while looking at them. "bye." i say before i hang up then the room falls silent.

"does he know what happened?" harry breaks the silence and i look at him. mary jane lightly hits his arm at the way he said it. "he does." i reply back letting out a deep breath.

"can you stay over?" i ask them hoping for a yes. they both look at each other for a moment then at me. "yes." mary jane says and harry nods. so they do.

________________

almost there !!!!