˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 ༄

short chapter again but merry christmas !!!! <33

__________________

today was the funeral for ben and everyone was there. i couldn't handle getting up today knowing this was actually happening.

"how are you feeling?" i hear a voice enter my room and i instantly know that voice. "harry." i say when he comes closer to me. "i'm feeling good rightnow but i don't think i can watch them bury him." i state and harry wraps hus arms around me.

"it's okay luna." harry reassures me by stroking my hair with his hand. it calms me down and i look up at him. "will you stay with me?" i asked him and he nods with a smile. "i will." he replied and i'm happy when he lets go of me.

"come on, i'll be right next to you, okay." he says with his soft brown eyes looking into mine. i always thought about trusting people with brown eyes more then people with colored eyes. i feel people with blue eyes are so outgoing and they judge you easily when you look into their eyes, i feel like i'm getting in trouble by them and for people with brown eyes i feel like they just understand because they got a basic eye color, the soft color, i would rather trust them with my whole life.

"okay." i say and he holds my hand into his as we walk towards the cemetery. i watch people drop flowers onto the casket and i smile at them. "you're doing so good luna." harry whispers to me and i nod repeatedly. "just think about happy stuff okay?" he continues to tell me and smile at his words.

we all then watch them lower the casket and harrys hand comforts my back when i start to feel myself dig my face into his chest and feel his arms wrap around me. i close my eyes shut and try to calm down by the feel of harrys hand running up and down my spine. we stand there until people start leaving. "luna you ready to go?" peter says from a distance and i nod.

harrys pov

i placed my hand over my heart. fuck not again. i look at her and feel something. no i can't go back here again. i can't do this. not again. "bye harry." she tells me before walking away. i look at her until she's completely out of my sight and look up at the gray sky. i let out a sigh. i like luna. there i admitted it.

i never knew i would ever be here again, same plot, except she's with someone else already. i can't believe this. i looked at her drive away and feel a tug on my body. it wants to go with her and sit next to her. "harry." i hear a voice and see mary jane. yep definitely the same plot again.

lunas pov

my phone rings. "hello." i say into the phone and my boyfriend answers. "luna hi." he tells me. "hi." i say back. "was the funeral today?" he asked.

"yeah the funeral was today." i reply back twirling the phone wire around my finger. "were you okay?" he asked. "i was okay." i replied with a small smile.

"do you feel okay?" he questioned and i can't form words. "mhm." i nod hoping he knows my answer. "that's good." he says. "we're having a little get together tomorrow to honor him." i say with no emotion.

"are you going?" he asked me. "yeah." i say back. "will there be a lot of people?" he asked and i raised my brow up confused on why he's asking this. "yeah my family is going to be there and my friends." i say and he doesn't say anything back for a second.

"maybe it will be a good time to introduce me to your family, no?" he finally says and i almost don't believe the words he's saying. "you wanna go?" i say back. this scared me a bit. it was so random. why now? will it go alright? "okay, if you want to." i responded feeling a little off about this. will this go good or bad?

_________________

two more chapters coming out today !!!!