˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 ༄

harrys pov

there was a time i had brought mary jane to meet my father so it happened. i brought her. it is one of the things i will never do again. my dad pulled me away to another room. "she's the girl?" he asked as i nodded confused. i genuinely thought he liked her but i was wrong. "harry, son, she doesn't look like she cares for you." he says but only for me to hear. i scoffed at his words. "you have to be kidding me dad." i looked straight into his eyes. he didn't reply with anything. "i like her a lot dad i really do." i said seriously. i wish i wasn't.

"she isn't the one harry." he said with a serious tone. and i will always wish i had agreed with him and moved on from her. "she's just like every other girl." at this moment i looked at him. he was waiting for me to answer. this was the moment i had to make a choice about her. the right choice. "no you're wrong." i shook my head over and over. i was wrong. not him.

this time i am or well i was with luna. my father had asked me multiple times that he wanted to meet her. this time he already knew who she was. this time he liked her. he wanted to personally meet her. luna never liked meeting new people, she was an introvert. that's what i liked a lot about her.

harrys pov (flashback)

"this girl." he says randomly taking off his glasses and looking towards me. "are you?" he asked and wandered his eyes waiting for me to answer back. "am i what?" i was confused. i dropped what i was doing to give my full attention to him. "in love with with her?" he smiled at his words. my eyes widened. "dad no." i pressed both my hands on my face. "i need to know if my son is in love harry." he says as i peeked my eye through my hand to look at him to see if he's being serious.

"you're being serious?." i asked as he nodded repeatedly. i took my hands off my face to look at him. "i need to know if you are gonna want the house to yourselves so you both can you know." he says straight forward lifting his eyebrows making my eyes widen at what he was referring to. "dad." i groaned at his words as he laughed. "i'm not in love with her." i stated but it was obviously a lie.

"non sense you can't keep her name of your mouth harry." he said loudly with a smile. i love how this makes him smile. "who is this girl?" peter asked walking into the room but i stayed quiet knowing damn well he couldn't know because "the girl" is his sister. "it's no one." i smiled down at the floor hiding the smile plastered on my face.

"harry talks about her non stop." norman says. harry turns around hiding his face turning slight red. "right harry?" he added lifting an eyebrow along with a smile. "there's no girl dad." i said fully looking back at him, trying to keep a serious face. "lying to your own father." he says with a smile like he liked that his son found someone to be with. someone who had cared for him as much as he did.

"i better get going dad." i told him before grabbing my backpack pulling it over my shoulder. "let me drop you both off at school." he offered but i stopped in my tracks and turned towards him. "no dad you can't." i said shaking my head repeatedly. "and why not?" he asked already grabbing his coat. "dad i'm going to a public highschool, i can't be seen in a expensive car." i stated but realized i was too late because he was already out the door.

"anyways where were we about this girl of yours?" he sat down next to me. i'm starting to think he just wanted to take me to school just to talk about luna. "so you're dating her?" peter asked sitting across from us. we weren't official but i wish we were. "yes-no?" i was confused causing my dad to laugh.

"ask her out, i won't mind if you bring her over for a date." he says as i noticed the car stopped signaling we were now at school. "really? i can bring her over?" i asked wanting to make sure he was fully alright with it. "it won't be like last time?" i added looking at him.

he shook his head. "i think this time she might be the one." he admitted his thoughts so that made me smile. i thanked him before getting out of the car with peter. as i was about to close the door my dad called for me. "peter doesn't know?" he asked as i shook my head and he closed his eyes. "well i gotta go." i said before he could say anything.

"do i get to meet her?" he asked looking at me but i looked straight ahead as he waited for my answer "we should get to class." i ignored his question. we walked in our class as i noticed an empty seat next to mary jane. luna wasn't here. i was confused because peter was her brother and he's here but not her.

i didn't wanna ask him where she was because he was going to be suspicious about it. the teacher took attendance and called her name. no answer. "where is she?" peter said looking directly at her seat. if he didn't know then where could she be?

so after school i made my way towards her house. no one answered. i had thought peter was here so i waited for him to answer but nothing. until she opened it. her face was sad. tired. i frowned at her appearance. "what happened?" i asked genuinely worried.

she let me into her house. i wrapped my arms around her after she closed the door. "you didn't come to school today. are you hurt?" i was looking at her face at different angles trying to find something. "no harry i'm not hurt i just didn't feel like going to school." she says looking away from me. she was sad. "i don't feel good rightnow." she adds as i rubbed my thumb over her hand. "luna?." i said as she looked in my eyes. she hummed in response. "i want you to meet my dad." i let out.