˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ༄

okay this one's a thanksgiving chapter !!! <33 hope you like it and i hope you all have a great day !! <33

also before this got published it all got deleted but thankfully i got it restored so enjoy !! <3

_________________

flashback

"mary jane, come help me get the food ready." aunt may says and she gets up and helps her. "smells good." uncle ben says walking downstairs.

"we are having harrys father over today." aunt may says fixings decorations scattered all over the house. "your dads coming here?" i asked harry, raising a brow. "yes, it's for a very special occasion." he says happily fixing hus hair in the mirror.

then he picks up stacks of newspapers that were all over the floor. "he's going to be here any minute." he tell all of us, then the door bell rings.

"i'll get it." i scream lightly walking over to the door, as i open it and come face to face with harrys dad. he's holding something in his hands. "hello again ms parker." norman stretches his arms out embracing me in a hug. "hi." i say and return the hug.

"you're here." harrys says hugging him and i watch normans eyes never leave mine. "should we get started?" uncle ben asks and i shake my head breaking eye contact with norman.

"peters not here yet." i say and then hear a hard thump above us. "peter? is that you?" aunt may says walking upstairs and everyone starts walking behind her.

"why are you all going upstairs?" i asked confused on why everyone has to go see peter. i shrug and sit still then watch everyone walk back down. i guess peter wasn't there.

"he should be here already." aunt may says walking downstairs and continues placing plates filled with food onto the table. i stare at the food and watch everyones eyes fall to the door.

"hey everyone sorry i'm late." peter says bursting through the door. he holds up a can of something and sits next to me. aunt may and uncle ben place the turkey in the center of the table.

she hand norman the knife as she comes around behind peter. he's about to cut through it. "peter you're bleeding." aunt may say's pointing towards his arm. everyone looks at the slight cut that was bleeding through his sleeve. "yeah i got clipped by one of those bike messengers." he states and she rips open his sleeve.

norman stops to look at peter and i noticed his eyes change. i looked at him then at peter. "i am going to fix that." she hurries over to get something. "where'd you say you got that from again?" norman asked peter. he looked scared for a bit. "bike messenger knocked me off." peter replies and norman drops the knife onto the table.

"i should get going." he says abruptly standing up walking over to get his coat. "what? why?" harrys ask turning to face him. he doesn't respond back.

"thank you everyone, luna." he looks directly at me and smiles. i smile back looking at peter smiling too. well that was weird.

"enjoy the food." he adds and waves his hand before walking out. harry then rushes out too following after him.

harrys pov

i rush over to him. "dad, where are you going?" i asked confused by his sudden movement. "something came up." he tells me as he's putting on his coat. "i need to go now." he adds.

"i wanted you to meet someone who is very important to me dad." i tell him and he doesn't seem to care. "come back and tell me that when you find someone better." he say's putting on his coat.