˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ༄

+2000 words!!!!!

_______________________

he opened the door for me. no one has ever done that for me. "thank you." i said and he smiled at me and closed the door. the whole ride there was quiet. there was some moments where his body movements made it seem like he wanted to say something but he didn't.

so we had made it to peters apartment. i looked at harry before knocking and peter opened it. "luna." he said cheerfully, his face brightened like if he was just told something good. he opened his arms to hug me. "i'm sorry for this random visit." i apologized but he immediately shook his head. "no you're my sister, you are always welcomed here but i'm the one who should say sorry, i never visited i- i just had so many things on my mind and." he stopped went i jumped in. "i get it you're getting older i know, i know." i said making him smile at me.

"how's uncle ben?" he asked. "he's been missing you." i replied. "aunt may?" he says. "she's been worried that something might've happened to you." i said as he nodded. we stayed silent for a second before he looked at me with his eyes wide. "oh." he said like he just remembered something.

me and harry were left together in peters living room as he went into another. "hey pete." harry called out when looking around the room. "yeah?" he yelled out. "if you need me to lend you some money i would be pleased to give you some." harry said as i hit his arm gently. "what?" he put his arms up in defense. "stop." i smiled up at him. "i was trying to help out." he said back with a grin on his face. "that's my brother, be nice." i whispered to him and shortly after peter came back.

"thanks harry but i'm okay." he said with something in his hand. "i got you this." he added giving it to me as i held it. another book. a romance book. of course. my biggest comfort. "thank you peter for this." i said as he nodded. i looked at the cover as the room turned silent.

"what is up with you and romance?" harry said breaking the silence. "oh stop it harry." i lightly pushed him. "let me be okay?" i snapped standing straight trying to reach his height but i failed to. "you know that stuff isn't real right?" he laughed pointing at my book, raising an eyebrow. "i know it isn't that's what i enjoy, okay?" i said and he just gave me a look.

i enjoyed fictional romance there was always the littlest things in there that i wish i could experience in person but i keep forgetting i have to actually put myself out there to be able to find someone to do those cute things with, it wasn't going to be put in front of me like that, it's not that easy. i wish it was.

"you have mary jane, you two are literally the cutest couple ever." i said smiling at him. "let me enjoy this, it's something i more than likely will never have so." i added looking away from him and back to peter. "okay, i'm sorry." harry smiled like i had won.

"well we should go now." i looked at harry and he was already looking down at me. "aunt may will start to worry if i don't get home before sunset." i added looking back at peter. he nodded reassuringly. "okay well i try to visit around this week." he said back before i turned around. "don't say something you don't really mean." i responded with a smile. i didn't want him to stress about trying to fit some time to come visit when he's probably going to be really busy.

we might not have stayed for a while but i was thankful for being able to see him at least once. we then got back into harrys limo.

harrys pov

"we're alone again." i said breaking the silence between us. i didn't realize my comment would get a response but she smiled. she smiled. "what are are you doing tonight?" she asked like if she was getting comfortable around me now. some part of me still thinks she was just asking so it wasn't awkward between us anymore, that she didn't really care about what i was up to tonight.