˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ༄

lunas pov

"are you ready?" harry asked me slightly pissed off. "yeah let me just." i yelled while i was fixing myself in my bathroom mirror. "okay well hurry up." he yells back again with that harsh tone.

"why are you so pissed off, it's not like you're the one driving." i say to him as a reminder and i walk out gripping my backpack into my hand. "be glad i'm giving you a ride to school, it's not like i wanted you come with me in the first place." he states as i side eyed him before closing my front door to my house.

"good morning ms parker." bernard greets me with a smile. "morning to you too." i smile as he holds the car door open for me. harry is seated in front of me. when we drive off we both glare at eachother for a minute. "hey bernard is there any music?" i yell and he nods back as music starts playing, silently blasting through the car speakers.

"the music is bad." harry complains and i roll my eyes. "is there like a shortcut to school, i can't stand being in here anymore." i say and harry crossed both arms over his chest at my comment.

"you two keep hating on eachother rightnow but in the future you two will be in love, looking back at this time and laugh." bernard says before rolling up the window between us and him. i looked outside the window avoiding harrys eye contact, when bernard says that. i don't smile or anything, i just sit and watch the the buildings we pass by.

"so what are you getting mary jane for tomorrow?" i asked not looking at him. i was slowly roaming my hands up and down my lap nervously. i'm so used to having a book in my hands, that i now don't know what to do with them.

"what's tomorrow?" he says and i tilt my head to look at his face. a serious face plastered on him. "you're serious?" i say instantly sitting up and he gets slightly worried.

"it's valentines day." i smile hoping he would smile "do people actually celebrate that day?" he says and i glare at him. "i'll just get her earrings or something." i scoff at his comment.

"would you want that?" he asked me and i just shrug. "see, it's alright." he replies and completely throws the conversation out of his head like that's all. i stare at him lifting a brow and he just looks back at me.

"what?" he raises both his hands up. "i thought you would try to at least make an effort, but i'm pretty sure something- or i'm sorry, someone is distracting you." i can feel his face fill with anger at my retort.

"i am." he says clearly pissed out as he gritted his teeth. "so i'm guessing you're not still distracted with spiderman?" i ask and he doesn't say anything. i close my eyes frustrated then look back at him.

"can you stop giving me that look?" he says as he's clearly pissed off. "you gotta stop whatever is happening, i know spiderman did not kill your dad but you gotta know when to separate that with mj." i go on.

"she's right harry." bernard cuts into the conversation when i turn to smile and silently thank him before turning to harry. "can you at least think of doing something sweet for her?" i say.

harrys pov

she gives me that look that makes me not wanna say no. "come on, i know you have a sweet spot i inside of you somewhere." she says with a little smile. "a sweet spot?" i'm confused. "yeah like a feeling that you wanna do something cute for mary jane, like those romantic movies." she states. "romance movies? never watched them." she gasped at my words.

"you have never watched one romance movie?" she asked lifting a brow. "hm does titanic count?" i asked not making eye contact with her. "it is technically a romance until jack dies." she says and this time i look at her.

"he could of lived if she had scooted over." i blurt out and she smiles. "i will send you some movies to watch later and i will need to hear your opinions." she nods at me wanting me to nod back in agreement.

"okay." i silently say and she just smiles. yes fucking smile luna. as we make it to out destination she hurries to open her door, but before she can close it she peeks her head inside. "and also you should really reconsider that gift for tomorrow, i think you should get her a necklace." she says before walking away. i'm going to have one busy schedule tomorrow.

༺♡︎༻

it was later that day, and peter had gone to my house. i adjusted my glasses to look up at him. "hi pete." i said as he walked into my house. he stood in the middle of the room looking around like it was his very first time entering my home.

"how are you?" he asked while standing in from of my desk. "i've been alright, nothing different." i sigh and watch him still take in the huge room. "are you doing alright?" i asked him and he instantly nods his head. "no, yeah i've been doing great." he say's finally looking at me.

"still haven't gone by to see luna?." i asked taking off my glasses. he slowly shakes his head "i haven't had time to drop by." he says then he's about to add something else but i cut in.

"you going to mary janes show tomorrow?." i asked as i start organizing papers on my desk. "you know i will." peter said with a smile. "lunas coming too." he adds as he continues to scan the entire room from standing where he is.

my eyes widened at his words. luna? "you've been talking to her? i thought you never went to visit?" i asked feeling a bit shocked at she's also coming or well i'm not that shocked, i'm just surprised she's going somewhere else that doesn't have to do with her new "guy friend"

"well i never visited but yeah i talked to her last night, she seemed happy about something." he said with a smile. i wonder if he knows about him. he stands there for a second, then looks down at the watch on his wrist. "i should go now." he says and begins to walk away. maybe he doesn't.

"you know yet?." i say putting my glasses back on my face as he stops in his tracks. his back facing me. "know what?." peter said with his hand grasped around the doorknob.

"her new friend?." i replied and he's confused,
so he says nothing. "that's a guy." i continued. he continues to say nothing. "and is her boyfriend." i added. he start walking closer to me. there he goes 'brother mode' i mean i would do the same thing if i was in his position. being protective of luna.

"what?" he says looking at me confusingly. "who is he?." peter says confused and surprised like he didn't know. wait he doesn't know? well yeah, he doesn't fucking know.

"you don't know?" i ask raising a brow towards him as i take off my glasses. "no i don't, why what's wrong?" he starts to worry. "did he hurt her?" in case you didn't know peters very protective of his little sister. well it is luna so again i can see why. lunas a very nice and sweet person if i were him i would want to keep her inside a box and never let her out. keep her away from anyone who doesn't deserve someone like her. keep her away from this very cruel world.

"i don't know him yet." i admit and i know his heart dropped then and there. "what do you mean, "'you don't know him'." peter looks at me worryingly. i don't say anything. "and he's what?-." he stops talking like he trying to put two and two together but fails.

"her boyfriend." i made sure i made it very clear. he's speechless. "somebody's dating my sister and what? he's a secret?" he goes on and on walking back and forth. i'm starting to think he forgot i'm in the room with him. eventually he stops and i stare at him knowing i regret saying something about this.

"i'll see you later." he says before he closes the door, not letting me say anything back. lunas not going to be happy about this. lets hope peter doesn't mention my name when he talks to her about this.

_________________

i wrote multiple chapters and i will say the next comings chapters are sooo cute. more chapters out tomorrow !!!! <333