˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 ༄

two weeks passed, i never saw her again. after the funeral i haven't had a full normal conversation with her ever since that day. i felt empty without her. i needed her. she was the only person who actually understood me. yet sometimes people just start to lose feelings for one another.

after my dads funeral and i had told mary jane to stop by at mine and she said yes. i wish i would've stopped myself from doing that because there was no reason for me to do so.

she was over at mine for an hour. we talked and comforted eachother. nothing like that happened. i would never do that to luna. yeah i know she didn't want me but i still wanted her. i love her a lot. i always will.

mary jane was sitting next to me and something happened that was very wrong. i know it was wrong. she looked at me and i looked at her. so she then moved closer to me and i hesitated. i did. then something took over my body so i leaned in and kissed her back. it's weird when you kiss someone else and you think of that one person you love and imagine the person you're kissing is them. weird right?

i pulled away from her once i realized what happened. i panicked. she smiled. "i'm so-." i said getting up immediately but she tugged at my arm. "i'm sorry about what happened in the past harry, i do and i wanna make sure we both start off on good terms again." she says with a smile. i was confused on her wording but i knew where did was going.

"i wanted to ask if you wanted to go out tomorrow." she added making me stand still. her hand intertwined with mine. you know i never liked breaking someones heart especially to someone i once did to and i was about to again, so in this moment i realized that if luna didn't want me in her life i had to say yes, and so i did.

me and mary jane then got back together after this day. it was the biggest regret at this time. i knew damn well i was in love with someone else, but if she didn't let me in i had to give up on her. even though this never made me happy, i was doing myself a favor. i was doing what was best for her, for luna. my love. but it didn't end well in the end.

so ten months passed.

october

"you're here." mary jane yelled happily running towards luna. she looks so beautiful in her dress. she smiled at her then at me.

november

this month she spent more time reading her books to even notice me. it was like she was getting back to her old self.

december

she came again but she started to feel less happy than usual. like something drained all her energy. the part i enjoyed about her was all gone by this month.

january

by this time she started having less time hanging with us. "i gotta go." she said only looking at mary jane. "well, okay i'll talk to you later." she said waving her bye.

february

"she can't make it today." mary jane said after hanging up her phone. it's was like luna was making up excuses to not show up anymore. "peters still coming." she added. maybe she's not.

march

"she's busy." mary jane said hanging up the phone again. i was getting frustrated with not seeing her often anymore. i've only ever heard mary jane on the phone with her but rarely see her. i also noticed that peter has been going to the bookstore often now. one book everyday. they didn't seem like something for him. especially when i saw the book genres. romance and fiction. he had bought books for luna. has she not been good? is she doing okay? is something wrong? why haven't i seen her? what's wrong?

april

"she's in her room." peter told mary jane when we got to her house. i took a glance and noticed her room door closed. she started spending all her time in there. so she never came out of her room.

may

peter stopped coming too. he was busy now. he got a job at the daily bugle, which i was very proud of him for. it made me sad that i haven't seen him in a while.

june

luna hasn't been seen in a while. it's like she never even existed in my life. the feelings i once had for her were finally dissolving. it made me feel bad but that's just how it works. yeah i've been dating mary jane for almost ten months but now i'm just getting use to being around her now.

july

it got to the point where she never came again. she's still locked in her room. i stopped wondering about her. i had stopped liking her. that hurt me to admit it but it's true. peter was no where to be seen. i kept hearing about all the bad things happening here in new york so i started calling him to make sure he was doing alright. he was. these calls made us get closer like before. we started hanging around at his. sometimes he would leave.

august

august eighteen. it was her birthday. i didn't wanna show up today at her house because i knew she wasn't going to get out of her room. but that never meant i wasn't going to get her anything. i got her a book, since she's been doing whatever the hell in there. she was turning seventeen.

i never thought about her and about our past together at this time. again it was a while since i've seen her so there was no reason for me to remember her. "i'm going to use the bathroom." i said making my way upstairs. i brought her gift upstairs with me, and for that moment i never once took a second to look at her door. i forgot her.

weird right because once i left the bathroom i had ended up bumping into someone making me land ontop of them. i ended up catching them before they could hit their head against the floor. i then opened my eyes. it was her. "i'm sorry." she said silently before opening her eyes and she saw me. we laid there for what seemed like forever. "luna." i whispered surprised at her appearance. she was beautiful.

"shit." she whispered like she didn't want this to happen. i raised an eyebrow confused but then remembered something. i looked down at the gift in my hands. "happy birthday." i said smiling as i held out the book that was wrapped in brown paper. she looked down and took it. "thanks." she said before standing shocked at my appearance. it felt like i haven't seen her in years. "how are y-." i tried to say but then she left. she left.

it was almost like she never wanted to see me like she was avoiding me all this time. i watched her room door close shut. she was trying to forget about me like i did with her. i stood in front of her door. i stood there not knowing what to do. i thought about it. i then grasped my hand around her door knob. the second i was going to open it i closed my eyes and let go. i couldn't do it.

"harry." peter said making me look at him. "what are you doing?" he asked, i was too scared to even move "i got luna something and i just gave it to her." i said trying not to make anything weird. "oh well i have to tell her something." he said making me move to the side for him to go in.

i heard her voice. it was silent. i wanted to hear her voice again. her voice next to me. i missed her. not in that way though. i know, i know but i have mary jane and i have to be with her. i can't be worrying about another girl.

i then started to walk downstairs where mary jane waited for me. "ready to go?" i asked her as she nodded letting me hold her hand into mine. as we made our way out she looked like she wanted to say something. "peter told me luna hasn't been doing good." she said looking down. this made me genuinely worried for her.

"what do you mean?" i asked fidgeting with my fingers hoping it won't be that bad. "he said she's always tired, she rarely leaves her room and that she's often quiet now." she says looking worried too. i pushed my worried feelings to the back. this hurt me.

when we started walking away from her house i turned my head to look back at her house. i frowned towards that direction. no. i can't. it's not right. i can't feel bad. mary janes arm then wrapped around my arm interrupting my thoughts.