˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ༄

here's my gift to you !! hope you all like it and merry christmas <33 !!!!

enjoy the christmas chapter :) !!!!

_______________

'⋆·˚𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 ⋆·˚

⋆ ࣪.* ࣪.⋆ mitski .* .

________________

flashback

* . december 24th, christmas eve *:

lunas pov

today is december 24, harry had invited me to come over to his place for christmas eve. i was hesitating at first not wanting to leave aunt may and uncle ben alone for the night before christmas but they insisted i go so i wouldn't feel sad about being stuck in the house all day.

peter also was invited but he said he wanted to stay with ben and may and said the same exact thing i said. no wonder i wasn't allowed to stay too.

i walked to his room, gently knocking on his door. he opened it a second later and smiled at me. i could see he was staring up at the ceiling again silently to himself.

"you think this is a good outfit?" i asked and he smiled and nodded. "are you sure you don't wanna come with?" i practically begged, silently hoping he would change his mind last minute. "they need company, you already know i can't leave them here alone." he reassures me as i let out a sigh.

"i just don't wanna third wheel with harry and mary jane, you know?" i say and i was very honest with my words, i didn't wanna feel like the odd one out and intrude them, especially on a day like christmas.

"and harrys dad is going to be there." i whispered this time to him, making him laugh. "he's a very nice person luna." he tells me. i nod back agreeing with him.

"yeah he is." i admit and see peter leave my room. i change into a red dress and look into my mirror. i then finish up and go downstairs. "okay bye i'm leaving now." i yell to everyone downstairs and they reply with okays.

so when i get there i don't even have to knock when i've come face to face with harry. "hi." i say smiling as he smiles back at me. "hi." he says back and lets me into his house. i then see a huge christmas tree in the center of the living room.

"wow." i says amazed at the view. "is that luna?" i hear harrys dad say. "yeah it is dad." harry replies back. then norman comes into view. "you look amazing luna." norman tells me with open arms as he brings me into a warm hug.

"i knew you were coming so i decided to find something to wear." he adds and i smile at him. "make yourself at home luna." he continued and then leaves the room.

"wow the impact you have on him really. he never wears sweaters especially christmas ones." harry says with a smile. "well happy to help out." i laugh with him and feel a sudden warmness reach me.

"mary janes in the kitchen baking some cookies." he says and i take in the smell. "smells good." i reply and he nods before sitting down in his living room couch. i follow sitting next to him.