˚ ༘♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏 ༄

she smiled. i smiled. "really?" she asked about to get all excited. i nodded repeatedly. "i want you to meet him tonight." i noted holding her face into my hands. "tonight? no harry." she says getting all worried making me worry. "what? why not?" i asked looking down at her. "i have nothing to wear, would if he doesn't like me, i need to get ready now if i'm-." i cut her off pressing my lips against hers.

i then let go of her. "stop overreacting he's going to love you." i said stroking her hair. she smiled. her smile was so warm, it made me instantly happy. she got ready. i waited for her. then she walked downstairs and she looked beautiful. my eyes glew up at the sight of her. looking back at this moment i wished i had told her how much she means to me.

"it's too much right?" she worried as i hurried to decline. "no no, you look amazing." i admitted, she was wearing a red silky dress. i have to admit this was one of the reasons why i liked the color red. after i walked her to my car which wasn't really mine.

then it happened. i brought her to my house. i watched her eyes widened and sparkle when she noticed how big my house was. "harry my god you live here?" she spun in a circle taking in my home. i nodded with a smile. how adorable she was. "luna." my dad said happily opening his arms towards her. "you know my name?" she asked confused. i closed my eyes embarrassed. she looked at him then me and realized. "he talks about you all the time." he says making her smile at me. i glared at my dad not wanting him to say more.

"so are you both together?" he rushed the question looking between me and her. she's staying quiet. and she stayed quiet for a minute. it made me scared to think that i brought a girl into my house only for her to say nothing about us. nothing of what we are. so i looked down i could feel embarrassment taking over me. my dad would feel another level of disappointment for me. i had thought maybe this would end up just like how it happened with mary jane.

"well we aren't together yet." she finally answered and i instantly looked at her. "your son, he is a very well made person and i would very much love to be with him." she smiled directly at him then at me. she was mostly definitely not like mary jane.

her voice was so delicate, i liked it. i mean i still like it, love it still til this day. my dad. he loved her. he smiled a lot. which i never thought i would ever see him smile that much.

"so tell me more about you." he said to her. he was really wanting to get to know her. he never did this. well expect for peter but since she's his sister i now know why he's liking her. she looked at me before answering. i watched her lips move as she talked.

"peter and me." she says looking down. "peter?." he asked confused. "yeah peters my brother." she responds making him look at me. shit. he had found out. "so you both live together?" he asked looking back at her as she nodded back. "well how's your aunt may?" he asked. "well she's doing good she left for a trip a couple days ago so it's only been me and peter but it's going good." she says looking at me after. i just kept smiling at her. that's all i could do.

she then went to the bathroom leaving me and my dad alone. "so that's why you didn't wanna tell peter, you're dating his sister." he said lightly hitting his shoulder. "yeah, yeah i know." i said nodding my head. "when will he find out?" he asked looking at me but i couldn't answer because she came back. i had smiled at her as i felt her arms wrap around me.

"do you both need alone time?" he asked as i looked at him immediately remembering the gesture he gave earlier. "dad no." i glared at him. "and why not, i'm sure luna here would love some alone time, no?" he asked smiling over at luna. she was confused. oh her face is so adorable when she's confused. "harry?" she called out. "hm?" i was in a trace to even notice what she said.

"i think that would be a good idea." she said making me be the one who's confused now. "what?" i was confused on how she insisted on my dad's gesture. it made me somewhat happy? like i never thought she would ever want to spend some alone time with me. "we should have some alone time." she said smiling gripping my hand into hers like if we were a couple.

i took her to my room. we did nothing like that. it was just us being normal. we kissed. but then she had to leave. i offered to let benard to take her home but she declined. she just wanted to make sure her brother was safe like that kind of person she is. a perfect human. someone who i think deserves better than me. cause after today i still stayed with another girl.

(end of flashback)

______________________

i graduated highschool <3 !!!!