Chapter 9

Jimin slid my apartment key in and began opening the door. We both entered and saw that both Kate and Jin were together on the couch.

Jin quickly stood up and pulled his pants up, "Hey." Jin smiled awkwardly while Jimin looked at him in disappointment but not surprised.

Kate stayed sitting on the couch as she looked up at me with a smirk on her face.

"Hi, you must be Y/N." Jin reached out to shake my hand.

"You must be Jin," I answered shaking his hand.

"And we must be going, Jin." Jimin pointed at Jins unzipped pants.

Jin laughed and zipped them up. "So awesome to meet you. Kate's told me a lot about you." He said as he put on his leather jacket.

Jimin crossed his arms and sighed, "Jin, find your shoes. Some of us have work to do."

"What you're doing with Mr. Warmth here, I have no idea." Jin teased as he turned to Kate, pulling her in for a kiss.

Jimin turned away as he seemed embarrassed.

"Laters baby," Jin mumbled to Kate as he pulled away, walking to the door.

Jimin turned to my direction, "I'll see you tonight. E-mail me if something changes."

"My computer's broken-" I kept looking at his eyes. His face was so close to mine. It was unbelievable that he was this close to me.

"Well, call then. I know you have my number." He smiled as he placed his hand on the side of my face.

I looked down as I felt my face turn red and I began to bite my lip.

I looked back at him and he began to say something.

"Laters baby." Jimin smiled again and pulled away as he reached for the door.

My soul left my body while what he said echoed in my head.

Kate looked at me and gasped.

"Jin seems like a really nice guy." I began laughing as Kate cut me off.

"Nuh uh...no, no. We're starting with you," She said putting her hands on her hips, "If you're seeing him again tonight, that means something happened."

I sighed in disappointment. Nothing happened. Why didn't anything happen? We were together in a room. I was laying in that bed with no pants. How?!

I ignored her question and walked away.

"Y/N?" Kate called out to me.

"Mm-hmm," I mumbled.

"Y/N, you have to tell me what happened." She said grabbing my hand.

"I have to get ready for work." I began laughing again.

I turned around seeing that Kate had an expression on her face that showed how curious she was.

"We just kissed. Once." I said with my voice lowering.

"Only once?" Kate's hand dropped from her hips. "That's odd."

"Mmm. Odd doesn't even cover it," I said turning towards my room, "and the new jacket."