Chapter 13

I ran the water from the bathtub and checked the temperature. After adjusting it a few times, I pulled my shirtless husband into the bathroom and sat him down. I leaned him back and his head over the tub as I grabbed the faucet and began wetting his hair. I grabbed the soap and rubbed it together in my hands.

Placing it into his hair, I started scrubbing and massaging it in. As I went in to kiss him, Jimin began playing with the strings on my shirt that were tied. Peeking in the hole to see my breasts. I started to giggle, trying to concentrate. Jimin began pulling the strings, undoing the knot. Jimin looked over and raised my skirt up, putting his hand between my legs, rubbing my vagina.

"Jimin." I laughed out.

"What?"

"You're distracting me."

"Okay." Jimin answered. Not listening.

"You done?" Jimin asked as I placed a towel over his head. He grabbed me and sat me down on his lap. When I lifted the towel, Jimin leaned forward and rubbed his wet hair on my shirt. "Oh...my god."

Jimin pushed my hair to the side and kissed right on my nipple that could be seen through the wet fabric of my top.

I plopped the towel back on his head and began drying his hair. Jimin groaned as he tilted his head back. I placed both my hands on the tub on each side of him as he smiled up at me, "Where are the scissors?"

"In my desk." Jimin softly answered.

I leaned down and kissed him, "Wait here." I pecked his lips again, "Don't move."

"I'm not going anywhere." Jimin said with a smile.

I sat on the floor behind his desk and began searching through the drawers. I lifted up a folded fabric and underneath it was something shiny. It looked like a gun.

I picked it up and realized it was Leila's gun. Why did he keep this? It was still loaded. Only one slot was missing. That must have been when she shot at me. I put the gun back under the fabric and grabbed the scissors.

I walked back into the bathroom where Jimin was waiting. How would I ask him? I placed my hands on his thighs as he leaned his head back, "Hey."

I rocked back, trying to find the words, "Why is there a gun in your desk?"

His eyes narrowed, "It's Leila's."

"Why didn't you give it to the cops?"

Jimin looked away for a second, then meeting my eyes, "She was in enough trouble."

Why did he care?

Jimin sat up and pulled me onto his lap, "I'll get rid of it."

"Okay." I spoke softly. I wanted to believe and trust him. If he says he's going to get rid of it. Then he will. Hopefully.