Chapter 30

Y/N's P.O.V~

(Jimin)- Don't worry about it

Don't worry about it? That's what he has to say?

Seeing that message, made my chest ache more than it already was. I know what that woman did to him and he's going out to have a drink with her? How can he even face someone like that?

I placed the phone down roughly on the table next to the bed and fought back my tears. I mustn't cry. Not right now. The whole reason why I came here was because I needed my mom and a new space that I was more familiar with.

In the morning, me and my mom went out to have a drink together and catch up on things we missed out on.

"Ooh! Darling, I think we should pace ourselves or at least order something to eat." My mom said setting down her empty glass. The waiter came by and picked them up.

"You go ahead. I'm not very hungry." I said in a soft tone.

"Oh. I'll just have the fruit salad." My mom smirked as she ate the cherry from the glass.

I looked up at her smiling followed by me laughing.

I took a sip from my drink and noticed that my phone was sliding from the vibrations.

I grabbed the phone and my mom placed her hand on mine, "He can wait."

I sighed, "Mom..." I opened my flip phone and opened the message.

(Jimin)- Another cosmo?

"Holy fuck." I began looking out front to find his car.

"What." My mom then asked, "What is it?"

"It's Jimin. He's here, um, in Georgia." I answered my mom. I thought about last night. Was he mad that I didn't answer the phone? What the fuck.

A man stood at the end of our table and as I looked up, I saw his handsome face and his eyes narrowing down at me.

"Oh, uh, here here." My mom said as she nervously laughed. She began scanning his face as she smiled.

"Mrs. Adams. Delighted to meet you." Jimin said as he took my mom's hand and shook it.

A waiter walked up to Jimin with a tray of drinks, "Something to drink, sir?

Jimin put his hands in his pockets, looking as if he owned the place, "Gin and tonic Hendricks if you have it. Otherwise, Bombay Sapphire."

I looked over at my mom and she seemed so mesmerized by him and she kept smiling at him.

This day couldn't get any worse. Why was he here?

"Cucumber with the Hendricks, lime with the Bombay." Jimin continued.

"I like him already." My mom said with a chuckle.

I looked up at him, "What are you doing here, Jimin?"

Jimin smiled, "I came to see you."

My mom stood up and smiled, "I'm gonna step outside for a bit."

I sighed and grabbed my drink as I scooted over. Jimin joined me, putting his arm behind me on the back of the booth seat.

"I broke rule seven, clause five." I raised the glass to my lips to get a sip and Jimin grabbed it, setting it back down on the table, "We'll let it go. Let's not talk about the contract right now."

"How was your dinner?" I cut him off as I thought about it hurtful message from last night.

He adjusted himself and looked at me, scanning my eyes once more, "She's a friend. That's all."