Chapter 21

"Hello? Mom? Hi."

"Y/N, sweetheart, where have you been?" My mother sounded so happy to hear from me. She still was the sweetest mother.

I sat down on one of the lounge chairs on Jimin's balcony. Thinking of where I have been. Gosh, where have I been? Jimin's bed, feeling his love. Being happy as I could be. Right where I wanted to be, "I know, I've been-- I- I'm sorry. Work has been crazy."

"I hope they're not overworking you." Knowing my mom, she's probably come over here if she wanted to.

"No, no, it's actually-- it's going really well," I stood back up and started pacing, "Um, but I was calling because I, um," I sat back down and took a deep breath in, "I wanted to talk to you about Jimin."

"Jimin," my mother asked, "You've heard from him?" My mom sounded so...well it's like she was hoping for this to happen.

"Yeah, we..." I chuckled, "We got back together."

"Honey," My mom seemed thrilled, "That's wonderful. This time it's going to last. I know it is."

"I hope you're right because um..." oh gosh, how can I word this without freaking her out, "He asked me to marry him...and I said yes."

There was a long silence. No loud breathing or any stutters. What was she thinking? Is she happy? Mad or what?

"Mom?" I asked.

"You're...not...?" My mom asked quietly.

"No, no, I'm not pregnant. Um...I know that we haven't been together very long, but..." My mom stayed quiet. This made me nervous. She probably thinks I'm rushing all this so fast, "but I just-- I love him so much." I did. I did a lot. I never thought it could be possible but it is, it's happening now. The man that I waited for. Yet there were complicated times, we went through them all together, "He's the one."

My mom breathed out with a soft laugh, "Oh, sweetheart. I'm so happy for you!"

I let out a sigh, thank God..."You are?"

"Of course! You've always known your own mind. If that man is the love of your life, you grab him with both hands."

Heh...well...I have. In so many ways possible, "Thanks, mama."

"Have you called Ray?" She asked.

"Um, no, not yet. Um, Jimin did, though. He asked for his permission." My cheeks felt hot.

My mom chuckled. She sounded surprised but happy, "He asked for your hand? That's so chivalrous."

I chuckled...yeah, Jimin has certainly surprised me these past few days.

Jimin's p.o.v

The car pulled around to the front of my mother's house and I could hear faint piano music playing. Taehyung got out to open
Y/n's door. I made my way around the back of the SUV and a red piece of fabric slipped out of the car. Then that beautiful face peeked out of the car and her eyes met mine. She looked like a gorgeous red rose. The red-dressed kissed her hips and breasts perfectly. I could only imagine her without that dress later tonight once it's just me and her.

She wrapped her arm within the gap between my ribs and arm. As we walked in, everyone showed bright smiles and looked at her in awe. Yes, this gorgeous woman is going to be my wife.

"Hey," a woman's voice spoke out from the crowd, holding up a tray with two glasses of champagne, "Champagne, Mr. Park?" Her eyes were only on me. Not once did she look at Y/n. I looked away and grabbed the glass, "Thanks, Gretchen." This girl always had her eye on me. I already know what she's been after and she's not getting anything. The only woman who has any access to me is...Y/N.