~Fifty Shades Darker~

Jimin's P.O.V~

"Listen!" A man shouted from the closed off bedroom. Glass shattering with my mothers voice afterwards, "Please, no!"

The thunder was loud that day. It rained so hard. It seemed so extra...but only on that day.

"You silly fucking twit." The man yelled louder as he slapped my mother. It was so loud that it echoed throughout our small trailer.

"Please!" My mother begged more and more. I wanted to help her but I was so scared...so scared. What would a small boy like me do against a man like that...no...not a man...a monster.

My mom cried more and more as I ran underneath the kitchen table. I rocked back an forth listening to his voice. I didn't want to hear it no more. I covered my ears but I kept my eyes opened as I watched the opening to the dinning room.

"You are one stupid-"

"No! Stop!"

"-fucking bitch, you know that? Shut the fuck up!" The sound of him hitting my mother again traveled to my direction.

"No." I kept saying to myself. It echoed in my head. I could see it, I knew what was going to happen as if I have seen this before.

"There you are." The mans voice was much closer.

I was only a small kid, hiding underneath the table, holding my teddy bear, "No." My voice squeaked. I knew that wasn't going to stop him. He lifted up the table cloth, holding a cigarette between his two fingers.

The man grabbed me by my hair and began pulling me towards him, "Come here you little shit!"

"No!" My eyes opened and I adjusted to the darkness of my room. I breathed heavily and laid down calmly as I sighed. Another night...alone. Another night...without Y/N.

...............................................................................

Y/N's P.O.V~

It was just another day in Seattle. New job, same home. The two things that were different was that Kate had gone on vacation with Jin. And Jimin...I never called him nor messaged him. Every now and then I would get flowers from him with small notes.

I opened my apartment door and saw a man holding a bouget of white roses, "Y/N?" I grabbed the flowers from the delivery guy and smiled, "Thank you." and closed the door.

I took the flowers in the kitchen and read the note.

"Good luck in your new job." I turned over the card and saw the signature. "Park Jimin."

Of course...How did he know?

I walked into my kitchen and opened the trash can as I was about to toss them but then I stopped and looked at the white peddles. There were so many roses...so beautiful and they were from him...

I set them on the counter and looked at them for a bit.

Why did he send these?

Later that day I headed my way to work and settled down behind my desk in front of my boss's office as his assistant. I looked up and saw him coming and so my immediate reaction was to stand up, "Good morning, Mr, Hyde."

"Y/N. Please, it's Jack." He handed me one of the drinks in his hand and smiled, "Tea, right? Weak? Black?"

As much as I appreciated it...this was something he wasn't suppose to do.

"I, uh...I'm pretty sure I'm suppose to get this for you." I grabbed the cup and he began walking to his office, "but thank you...Jack."

After work, I arrived at home and once I opened the door, everything was pitch black...that's right. Kates not here...