Chapter 18

I walked out of the elevator and the lights were dimmed down. Was Jimin home? "Hello?" I called out. I began to grow uncomfortable. As I took my heels off, I turned around and Jimin was coming down the stairs, shirtless. He was wearing his blue jeans and holding a red blindfold. Why was he wearing those jeans? A smirk grew on his face, "Welcome home, Y/n." I was relieved to see him okay and safe. He was smiling but I knew he was still mad at me for going out with Kate.

I looked around the building, seeing if Jones was around. I didn't see Sawyer behind me and Prescott was nowhere to be seen, "Jimin? Where is everybody?"

He walked up to me, "Elsewhere." He touched the side of my face with a dark smile and kissed me.

He softly touched my chin, "I thought you were mad at me?"

"Turn around." Jimin demanded. His smile was...cold and he wasn't saying anything. He raised the blindfold in front of me, placing it over my eyes. He began to tie it and when he was done, he wrapped his arms around my waist, "We're going to the playroom." He wasn't asking and he was acting strange...why were we going to the red room? I felt that arousing feeling when he grabbed me. I wanted this man so bad.

Jimin didn't say anything the entire time as we went upstairs. Once we did, he immediately told me to take my clothes off. I hesitated for a bit and he repeated himself, "Take...your clothes off." I slowly began to remove the layers, not knowing where he was.

Jimin grabbed my hand and led me further into the room. He then raised my hands up against something metal and cold. He began putting something over my wrists and I could tell they were handcuffs. He did the same with my ankle. Once he was finished with my right leg, he grabbed my left leg and moved it over to the side. I bit my smile back as I gasped from the suddenness. I felt his breath over my stomach, then grabbing my face as he forcefully kissed me. He pulled away too soon and moved my bra underneath my breasts as he pinched my nipple. He grabbed my boob and started to suck it. He stopped, making his way to my mouth but not making impact. He moved back down and sucked my other nipple. He bit down and pulled away. He grabbed my face once more, shoving his tongue into my mouth.

He pulled away and his hand held onto my neck, "I'm gonna drive you wild." He pecked my lips once and left. I waited impatiently. Wondering where he was and what he was doing. Then, something cold touched my shoulder and I jumped. It began vibrating and it dragged down over my breast, down my belly and between my legs. Jimin grabbed my waist and pressed it against my vagina. It vibrated faster as he rubbed it back and forth, kissing me then stopping repeatedly.

"This is how you make me feel." He breathed out, Rubbing me more and harder.

I moaned and gasped, "Jimin."

"You promise one thing, and you do the opposite." He removed the vibrater and turned it off. He bit my bottom lip and pulled away, "And now you know how that feels."

Was he talking about how I went to the bar with Kate? "Jimin, what are you doing?" Jimin grabbed my throat and I started to beg, "Don't stop."

He pulled down my bottom lip with his thumb, "Frustrating, right?"

My breathing was fast along with my heart,"Why are you stopping?"

He shoved the vibrator against my vagina again, "Frustrating like you." His spoke coldly towards me as he pulled it away again. He was mad. He was getting back at me, punishing me because I didn't go straight home.

"Red, red, red!" I yelled out, grabbing onto the handcuffs but he didn't listen, he kept going. "Red! Red, red, red!" I could feel my eyes tear up. I heard a thud on the ground and Jimin began undoing the handcuffs. I was panting and wanted to get away. Once I was free, I quickly went over to the bed and grabbed the blanket, wrapping myself with it. I sat down on the couch, trying to hold back the tears.

Why would he do that to me?

I managed to look up and face him. He was leaning against the table with his head down, "That was not love, Jimin. That was revenge."

He placed his hands on the table on each side of him, "You told me you were coming straight home."

Jesus...does he think he can control me and what I do? "Don't use the Red Room to even the score"

He rolled his eyes, "I was scared for you."

Scared for me? "I was safer in that bar with Kate than I was here!" I felt the tears building up as I raised my voice. Spilling myself out to him. If I went straight home, nothing would change. Jack would still be waiting for me.

Jimin looked away, "I denied you so you would understand what it feels like for me...when you break your promises."

That is not what it seemed like, "You denied me to punish me."

"I felt powerless knowing that Hyde was out there. I was angry. I was away from home." His voice raised. So he was mad that I went to the bar...with Kate. Seriously? He's worried about me yet he's yelling at me for something else? What about me? I can be mad too. He was keeping secrets from me, again. After I told him that I'd get back with him If there were no more secrets. Yet he hides the fact that Jack has information on his whole family. Yeah, I get it. He doesn't want to worry me but Jesus! I'm his wife, he can tell me these things.

I wiped a tear away that was about to fall, "I just wanted to see my friends...But, Jimin, why didn't you tell me that he was keeping files on you and your family? What is that about?"

Jimin stood up straight and moved away from the table towards me, "Y/n, please." He stopped in front of me as I didn't say anything. I wasn't moving on from this nor was I going to let him. I hated that I found out through Kate.

Jimin sighed and crossed his arms, "The truth is I have no idea...why he's going to these lengths to get to us."

I shook my head, "There has to be a reason. There's gotta be some connection."

Jimin nodded, "I know," he fell silent. Narrowing his eyes as he cleared his throat, "You know, I had a dream last night...that you were dead. And you were lying on the concrete," he closed his eyes tight and swallowed, shaking his head, "And you were cold, and I couldn't wake you." He looked up at me and his eyes weren't dark anymore. They were sad, helpless and vulnerable.

Jesus, Jimin. "Well, I'm fine," I rubbed between my eyes as a headache grew upon me. I tried to hold back the tears once I felt them coming back, "Im right here. I'm fine. Hyde is locked up now," I stood up, wrapping the blanket around me, "And I'm right here with you." I walked up to him and raised the blanket over him as I hugged him. He pulled me in close, burying his face into my neck, "I'm sorry" he softly spoke.