Chapter 12

The room that Jimin had unlocked was not just a normal breathtaking way, but more of a devastated and shocking type.

The walls were dark red. The floor was a light wooden tent. Racks hung on the walls with displays holding up things I've never seen before.

There were other racks in the middle of the room that seemed more familiar. Whips. Real leather with different types of textures. Some were stringy and soft and the others were thick and the last one was braided till it reached the end where it was strands of leather.

I reached out to one to feel its texture.

"It's called a flogger," Jimin said out loud.

I looked over at him in disbelief. Of course, he knows what it's called.

Jimin followed my every move, watching me.

I walked over to the other racks that displayed different sizes of whips that looked like sticks.

"Say something, please," Jimin said as his voice dyed out.

I looked around the room and saw the bed in the back and another rack hanging beside it on the ceiling. I looked back at the whips, "Do women do this to you, or do you--"

"No, I do this to women. With women. Women who want me to." Jimin answered with honesty, but so quickly.

I nodded and continued to walk around the room.

I stopped and turned to him, "You're a sadist?"

He sighed, "I'm a dominant."

"What does that even mean?" I asked curiously.

He stepped closer to me, "It means I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me."

"Why would I do that?" I laughed again in disbelief. I didn't know what to think. I was shocked by all of this.

"To please me," Jimin said with a smirk.

Are you...kidding me?

"To please you?...how?" I then asked.

"I have rules. If you follow them, I'll reward you. If you don't, I'll punish you." Jimins voice wasn't shakey. Nor did he fight to speak. He was confident in what he was telling me.

"You'd punish me-- like, you'd use this stuff on me?" I asked, touching the whips.

He nodded, "Yes."

"What would I get... out of this?" I asked, looking at the room.

Jimin stood with his hands in his suit pants and smiled, "Me."

I'd have to do all this...to be with Jimin. Why would it have to be like that...is there a possibility for us...without this?

Jimin took me out of the room and locked the door.

I looked at the door and wondered about what would happen in there. What would happen between me and Jimin if I said no.

Jimin took me to the end of the hallway and opened one of the doors, "If we were to do this, this would be your room."

The bedroom looked dark. The only light source was the light in the corner. The room was cleaned and the bed was made and the room had a big window.

"You can decorate it however you like." Jimin then added as he looked at me.

I crossed my arms and thought, "You want me to m-move in?"

"Not full time. Just Friday through Sunday. We can negotiate the particulars." Jimin stayed serious. Not one thing he said sounded funny nor fake. Just really... surprising.

Was this real?

"So--, I'd sleep in here...with you?" I asked with many thoughts in my head.

"No, I'd be downstairs. I told you, I don't sleep with anyone." Jimin quickly answered.

Yeah...I remember that.

Jimin and I made our way down the staircase in silence.

"What If I don't want anything to do with this?" I asked, I was worried. Wondering if we would part once I didn't agree to his terms.

"I'd understand completely," Jimin said making his way at the end of the stairs.

He'd understand? How can he be so calm?

"But then we wouldn't have any sort of relationship at all?"

"This is the only sort of relationship I have." Jimin answered as his eyes narrowed.

I don't believe that. There's got to be something more than...this.

"Why?" My voice went quieter. I cared for him...I wanted to understand him. He's telling me all this so easily but why can I still not understand him?

Am I refusing to believe that all this is the only option for us to have something?

He walked towards me and grabbed my hand, "It's who I am."