Chapter 16

My eyes slowly opened and the room was still dark. I must have dozed off.

I could hear a faint noise from afar. It sounded like a piano being played. It sounded beautiful...but sad.

I sat up and listened for a little bit. I grabbed the silk blanket and wrapped it around myself as I left the bedroom. I walked to the main room of Jimins place and saw him sitting at the piano. He looked so focus. What was he thinking about?

I began to walk towards him and make my way behind him. I went to wrap my arms around his top torso but he quickly stopped me.

He looked over and grabbed me, pulling me in front of him. The silk blanket dropped, exposing my whole body to the view of Seattle.

I confidently climbed onto his lap and he placed his lips roughly on mine. His fingers went through my hair and grabbing it. He then grabbed ahold of my thighs and he stood up. Walking his way back to his room.

He laid me down in his bed and hovered me, kissing me. He then pulled away and laid next to me as he sighed.

"Sleep..." He then turned over.

It seemed like something troubled him but he kept himself so closed, it was hard to understand him.

I woke up again and the room had light shining in. I looked over and saw Jimin laying still. His eyes were closed and his breathing was calm.

I smiled and watched him for a bit.
Who knew that a man so handsome could be so beautiful at the same time.

When the sun came out a little more, I grabbed his shirt that was laying on the floor and put it on along with my panties.

I walked out of his bedroom and tiptoed to his kitchen and began searching through the fridge. I was able to find bacon that was in the fridge and pancake mix in his pantry.

I didn't mind cooking breakfast. I smiled at the thought of him still sleeping while I cooked in his kitchen...I hope he doesn't mind...

Few minutes had passed and I had made a couple of pancakes. I flipped the bacon and turned around to the rest of the pancake mix and started stirring.

I began to dance a little to the music I had played while cooking. I swirled around and almost lost my balance when I saw Jimin sitting on the other side of the counter with a huge grin on his face.

"You're energetic this morning." He said with a smile.

I smiled as I continued stirring, "You hungry?"

He looked at me with a serious face and a side smirk, "Very."

I chuckled, "Cuz I'm making pancakes."

Jimin let out a soft laugh as he watched me stir.

He stayed while I finished up everything. Once it was all done, he helped me find the plates.

I took them out and placed one for him and one for me.

I grabbed the tongs and put down the bacon on each plate and grabbed the pancakes as well.

This felt...nice and comforting. I watched him take the first bite. He looked satisfied as he ate more. I've never seen him look so...cute.

Jimin has finished before me and waiting for me to finish. He grabbed the bowl that was in my hand that had pudding in it and put it down on the table. He grabbed my hand and sucked off the pudding from my fingers. "Let's get you cleaned up."

What?