Chapter 7

The waiter came to our table and put down the check. Jimin reached over for his wallet but I grabbed the check before he could.

I was going to find a way to spend the money. This was going to be fun.

Jimin looked over and saw that I had the check.

I smiled, "Got to be quicker than that, Park."

Jimin chuckles as he looks over and sighs as he plays with his hands, "My parents are hosting a charity ball tonight. I promised I'd make an appearance. Want you to come with me."

A..ball? His family?

"I've never been to a ball...I don't have," I shook my head, "I don't have a dress for that, also, uh, what am I gonna do with my hair?"

"I know a salon. And you don't need to worry about a dress. It's all gonna be taken care of." Jimin explained.

I sighed and went to look behind him but before I could look at him, I saw the woman. This was the third time now!

She looked down and quickly walked away, hiding in the busy streets.

Jimin looked over his shoulder, "What is it?"

"Um, there was just a girl over there," Jimin turned around to face me, "and she was outside my office yesterday, and she knew my name. And she had a bandage on her wrist. It was really strange." I watched as Jimin's expression changed. He looked down, "We should go." He slightly smiled. I know he's knows something.

When we left the restaurant, Jimin made a call, talking under his breath, "Just now. Yeah. Keep me informed."

I walked ahead of him and held the umbrella, Jimin ran up to me and grabbed the umbrella from me.

I looked at him and crossed my arms, "You know that girl, Jimin?"

"I'm handling it," Jimin said, not looking over at me.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

He looked over at me as if I wasn't supposed to worry about it but how couldn't I?

"Don't want you to worry about it. Trust me." Jimin said as he kept looking at me.

Me and him reached a Salon, I looked over at him but he went ahead of me to approach a woman with long dark brown hair that was shiny. Her dress was black and really short and the top was a low V neck.

"Hey. How are you doing?... Good. Okay. So, uh, my girlfriend's here..." Jimin began speaking but the rest was too hard to hear. The woman smiled at me and I smiled back awkwardly.

"Okay, fine-" Jimin looked over at a much older lady with blonde hair, "Oh!" He walked away, towards the older woman, "Hey, how are you doing? Good."- The woman smiled, showing her white teeth, "Jimin, I missed you." She kissed her cheek and hugged him. Jimin didn't touch her and she went to fix his jacket but he looked down.

She looked over at me and her smile went away. She just smiled, with evil. Jimin began speaking to her and she quickly looked at him. "Oh, yeah, absolutely."

Oh my god... she's...

The one who...sexually abused Jimin!?
What the fuck Jimin!

I left the Salon right then and there and began walking down the sidewalk, leaving him behind.

"Y/N?" Jimin said, chasing after me.

"Is that Mrs. Robinson?" I asked, putting my hands in the pocket of my jacket.

I looked away and back at me, "Her name's Elena Lincoln."

I faked a laugh, "I don't care what her name is, Jimin. Why would you take me there?" Jimin didn't say anything, "Why would you take me to meet the woman who seduced and abused you?"

"Our relationship ended years ago. We're just friends and business partners." Jimin looked troubled. What was he trying to hide this time?

"Business partners? Are you kidding me? Would you take your subs here?" I watched as he looked away and bit his lip and sighed.

"Oh, my God. For what, her approval?"

"What?" Jimin snapped his head back at me."

"What is this?" I shouted at him.

"No, it's...it's not like that." Jimin could barely look at me.

"That girl that I saw this morning was one of them, wasn't she?" I looked at him as he kept fighting to look at me.

"Let's discuss this back at my place. I can have someone come by, do your hair." Jimin said rapidly.

I shook my head, "Jimin! I don't care about my hair! Explain to me what's going on!"

Jimin grabbed my hand softly, "I'll explain when we're there. Come on."

I pulled my hand away and looked at him. I was pissed. I didn't want to go to his place. Why would I? Not after this.

"Okay, you can either walk, or I can carry you. Your choice." He said standing close to me.

I laughed, "You wouldn't do that."

"No, it's your choice." He again said.

Was he serious? No. I'm not giving in. I'm staying right here.

Jimin quickly lowered and wrapped his arms around my legs.

"Okay fine! Fine! I'll walk!" I quickly went ahead of him, leaving him standing there.