Chapter 2

Arriving to Kate's house, I shyly chuckled and turn to shut the door.

I fatally dared to let her know but as well did I want her to understand what I felt during that....gravity..pulling meeting...and the air around me that made my breath hesitate toward the fine man.

Y/N "Uhm, before you say anything I-"

Her fingers rapidly raised up as I slowly took my raincoat off. "You're a goddess! This is perfect." Looking back at her laptop as her faint smile shows a lot of meaning of appreciation and satisfaction.

Y/N- "W-what?" I thought as if she was most definitely not talking about the paperwork for Mr. Park.

Taking off my raincoat and staring at Kate with confusion.

Kate- I just got his email, he answered every questioned.

I didn't understand at this point, I'm sure I left with only at least 3 questions, how would he have answered them all? Could he have been lying, or did he...did he, when I? No, he couldn't ...have..

Sitting down on the white couch that sat in the small living room, I felt a bit stuffed.

Kate- "So, what was he like?"

"Uhm"Dropping myself to the couch. "He was fine."

"Fine?" Her voice went deep and scratchy from the flu as she looked at me with confusion. Believe me, I'm confused as well.
"Fine? Just fine?"

I took a long breath knowing I would eventually have to say something, but maybe not so forward..if it was possible. "He was....really polite, and he was courteous and...very....formal." I said sticking my chest out as I sat up straight, mimicking the mans vision and body. " and..and clean."

My words floated from my mouth, staring to the sight of him as if he was there. Yes, clean and intimidating.

"Clean?" Kate repeated.

I blinked, turning my eyes toward Kate.
"I mean, he was very you know, smart." I nodded as if I was telling the truth, don't get me wrong though. The man is smart.

It would be damn wrong if Kate believed any of this.

She smoothly crossed her arms, leaning backwards in her chair and giving a side smirk.

"And intense."

"He's kind of intimidating." Again, I dosed off for a split second.

I knocked myself out of the thoughts I held.
" I can understand the fascination." I looked quickly down at my hands.

Kate- "uh- huh."

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
I said with a slight laugh in between my words.

Kate grew that look, oh that look that sure bothers me. "like what?"

Damn her.... I got up towards the kitchen.
"Okay, I'm gonna make a sandwich. Do you want one?"

"No thanks." Kate replies.

Helping myself into the fridge, Kate's voice shouted at me from the living room. "You have to admit, he's ridiculously hot."

I continued on setting down the bread and knife. " I'm sure if you...are...attracted...to that sort of...of human then-"

"The hot type of human?" She begins to laugh.

I placed down my hands on the counter, "I asked him if he was gay. That was in your questions. Why would you do that to me?"

Kate sat herself all straight like she knew she did a nono. "Because... whenever he's in the society pages, he's never been photographed with a women."

She threw her hands. "So naturally-"

"Well maybe he wants to keep his private life private, Kate."

Kate glared her eyes at me and her cheek went out as her tongue pushed from the inside. "And now your defending him." Her eyes searched for an explanation.

I licked off the extra stuff that I had spread on my sandwich, "I'm terminating this conversation."

Kate smiled annoyingly and ran to the counter,
"Too bad we don't have some original stills of your hot, clean, 27 year old billionaire. Camera loves him almost as much as you do."

I shook my head. Why am I not surprised.

Kate looks at my sandwich. "Okay, I wasn't hungry, but...now I am." She says raising her shoulders, grabbing the sandwich and shoving it in her mouth as I shake my head at her stealing my food.

"Thank you, I love you." Kate says faintly through the munching of the tough bread stuck in her teeth.

I knock off the bread crumbs from my hands, making way to Kate's computer. I sit in front of it and turn to make sure she was no where in sight.

I saw the pictures of him, his face, his smile, his glares, the way he sits, his posture of being serious. There's no way... I would have a chance. I bite my lip to the sight of Mr. Park.

I couldn't focus, home, walks, school even.
Others were silent but his body and conversation mocked me into misery.

// YES I HAVE RETURNED, I AM GOING TO WORK ON CHAPTER 3 AS WELL SOON HOPEFULLY, THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND SAVING THIS STORY!!